**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

these are my friends dogs... i had to watch them last week
upload_2019-7-8_13-3-52.png

What a ****ty day man. My dog woke up this morning tried to jump on the bed and missed....then was fine to go outside...came back in and was kinda not walking right...got on the couch. I noticed he wasn't feeling good and his gums were pale...so I jumped in the shower to take him to the urgent care vet. When I was in the shower he jumped off the couch my wife said and he fell...then tried to jump on the other couch and fell again and wouldn't move. We got in the car and she was holding him on her lap in the front. I thought maybe he like dislocated his leg or some **** so I said let me pull over to lay him flat on the back seat. Before I did though he rested his head on my hand and stared at me. :frown: Didn't have a good feeling....put in in the back he was laying down then on the drive 10 minutes later he put his head up and started throwing up out of his mouth and nose...and he ****ing died right there. Got to the urgent vet and they let us spend some time with him. Getting him creamated.

Like 2 weeks ago he was kinda lethargic for like 2 days but got back to normal. Just last night he was begging at the table for food from my 2 year old like he always does. I shoulda brought him to the vet 2 weeks ago. That's all I keep ****ing thinking about you know? Maybe they coulda did something.

My boy Guinness was only 8. Still can't believe this ****. Sorry for the long post, but I've been having a hard time all day and kinda just wanted to type something out.

RIP Guinness.... I love you buddy
20190618_144758.jpg

That really sucks man. I had a dog die in front of me like that from kidney failure. Looking back after I remembered he seemed sick for a week or two before but it wasn’t bad enough for me to really notice it. Looking back I felt the same way you did but they’re in a better place now and had great lives.

Sorry to hear that homie. Keep your head up. RIP Guinness.

It sucks but we go into this knowing theres a good chance we will outlive out pets. All we can do is cherish them while theyre here and learn from the lessons they teach us for a lifetime.

Sorry about your dog Guinness, I remember when my dog was lethargic for a few days and I brought him in as a precaution. Luckily, I come to find out that he ate something made him have a stomach ache. It just goes to show you the difficulty on pinning down what is ailing them. I notice that they get lethargic for a multitude of reasons too so it could literally be anything.

Thanks everyone. **** is harder then when my mom had to put my childhood dogs down a few years ago, bc this came out of no where. I mean legit at 11 last night he was just chilling on the bed with us and my son when my son woke up from sleeping.

Just can't get around blaming myself saying I shoulda brought him in 2 weeks ago, but honestly he was fine after that so I'm trying to tell myself it wouldn't have mattered. Either way give your pup's a bone in honor of Guinness tonight :smile:

sorry to hear brother. he was a beautiful dog.

let us know if they ever figure out what it might have been. you never know who it might help in the future.

Bros, need a hawk deterrent that actually works. Saw a hawk perched high up on a tree about 400 feet from my backyard a couple of weeks ago, and just this past weekend I saw THREE of them flying high overhead. Now, I'm always with my dog whenever I let him out, so that's not the concern, but sometimes a door does get left open and he likes to sneak out to harass chipmunks.

Bros, need a hawk deterrent that actually works. Saw a hawk perched high up on a tree about 400 feet from my backyard a couple of weeks ago, and just this past weekend I saw THREE of them flying high overhead. Now, I'm always with my dog whenever I let him out, so that's not the concern, but sometimes a door does get left open and he likes to sneak out to harass chipmunks.

What is it, a Chihuahua ?

Amazon product ASIN B01BI7BZKW

Back
Top Bottom