**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

My yellow lab inspired me to have a family. I was single when I got him and my life was all about myself. I got him when he was 8 weeks old and I raised him and he taught me that caring for someone else besides yourself is much more rewarding than just meeting your own needs and wants. 6 years later, he is my best friend and I have a wife and two little girls that love him too. Here's a pic of him guarding our home.

My dogs definitely prepared me for being a husband and a father. Puppies especially for my newborn :lol: i think the pups were harder sometimes.

My dogs definitely prepared me for being a husband and a father. Puppies especially for my newborn :lol: i think the pups were harder sometimes.

Dude I slept on my couch in my living room for 2 months because he had diarrhea when he was a pup and I had to take him out like 5 times in the middle of the night. It was great training for a newborn baby.

My yellow lab inspired me to have a family. I was single when I got him and my life was all about myself. I got him when he was 8 weeks old and I raised him and he taught me that caring for someone else besides yourself is much more rewarding than just meeting your own needs and wants. 6 years later, he is my best friend and I have a wife and two little girls that love him too. Here's a pic of him guarding our home.

those wood floors tho

Need pics of that house, the design of that staircase looks interesting. :nerd:

It’s been 6 years since we adopted our lil babe... like the other NTers posted, I’m a better human being, husband, & father bcs our pooch. I’m so grateful to have her in our lives. I’ve learned so much about myself thru her, most of all about unconditional love. I love coming home from work to her & getting greeted by her.

I also love the zen I feel walking her... I live in a town home community & when we’re done our normal walking route, I take her off leash & walk behind the rows of houses that are mostly tree lined so she can chase after squirrels & rabbits... on weekends we try to take her to fields & trails.

I love seeing her run around off leash. She always looks back to make sure we’re there & will always come when we tell her to....

I love laying up with her in the couch or bed. I love seeing her curled up somewhere in the house snoring away. I love waking up in the middle of the night next to her & giving her a good belly rub. I love her.
F6AA70A2-7F0C-4891-861C-CE6CD07EFA3E.jpeg E57E8912-5826-406C-BC79-DC4BD36686CE.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s been 6 years since we adopted our lil babe... like the other NTers posted, I’m a better human being, husband, & father bcs our pooch. I’m so grateful to have her in our lives. I’ve learned so much about myself thru her, most of all about unconditional love. I love coming home from work to her & getting greeted by her.

I also love the zen I feel walking her...
F6AA70A2-7F0C-4891-861C-CE6CD07EFA3E.jpeg E57E8912-5826-406C-BC79-DC4BD36686CE.jpeg

Beautiful dog, and I can relate to pretty much everything you said but especially the zen about walking her. Especially at night time.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom