**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

my bros Boxer

I miss my Boxer. When I face time with the folks and they show him...I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Wish we had the opportunity to take him out East during the move...I just hope I get to go home and visit him before it's too late.
frown.gif

Definitely looking to pick up a puppy very soon. Looking for a Bluenose Pitbull similar to the one below. Can't really find anything in the LA area. Checked petfinder/adoptapet/nextdaypet online and nada. Any recommendations on where to look?

Definitely looking to pick up a puppy very soon. Looking for a Bluenose Pitbull similar to the one below. Can't really find anything in the LA area. Checked petfinder/adoptapet/nextdaypet online and nada. Any recommendations on where to look?

Won't find much on those sites but LA has a large community of blue nose breeders, search #gottiline on ig and you'll find some of them
Pm me and I'll get some contact info for you

Won't find much on those sites but LA has a large community of blue nose breeders, search #gottiline on ig and you'll find some of them
Pm me and I'll get some contact info for you

I took a look at the #gottiline tag on IG. Bunch of great looking dogs. I've looked around and a lot of them specialize in the XXL/Bully market. I'm looking moreso for like a regular/slender pitbull. (Not sure if that's the way to describe it).

Like this is ideally what I want:

Will shoot you a PM.

I took a look at the #gottiline tag on IG. Bunch of great looking dogs. I've looked around and a lot of them specialize in the XXL/Bully market. I'm looking moreso for like a regular/slender pitbull. (Not sure if that's the way to describe it).

Like this is ideally what I want:

Will shoot you a PM.

This is the only type of pit I recognize, all those other overgrown things need to just go away.

I know I aint been in here in a min.. and to be honest I kinda avoided this thread once one of my boys passed..

not trying to throw it on anyone, but whenever I poped in and I saw someone talking about their little buddy passing or being sick or something.. was just too much.. like didn't realize how much the shhh would linger

anyways.. me and my girl are looking at getting another puppy.. might go with an all white boxer

you guys think we should go with ghost (GOT obviously) or remy (higher learning) for a name?

here is pics of the little guy:

I know I aint been in here in a min.. and to be honest I kinda avoided this thread once one of my boys passed..

not trying to throw it on anyone, but whenever I poped in and I saw someone talking about their little buddy passing or being sick or something.. was just too much.. like didn't realize how much the shhh would linger

anyways.. me and my girl are looking at getting another puppy.. might go with an all white boxer

you guys think we should go with ghost (GOT obviously) or remy (higher learning) for a name?

Always loved Remy as a dog's name(my lab's name is Remi
laugh.gif
, short for Remington), but I see Ghost fitting this pup really well!

Gorgeous pup btw!!

Last edited:
Does anyone on here have any experience with immunotherapy for pet allergies? Or know someone that has done it?

Last edited:

Always loved Remy as a dog's name(my lab's name is Remi:lol: , short for Remington), but I see Ghost fitting this pup really well!

Gorgeous pup btw!!

his nose :wow:

Back
Top Bottom