Killa season-" what's good, naw what's poppin"

Menace 2 society-(o-dog) " you acting like a lil **$*% right now N_"

"We all go a little crazy sometimes. Anthony Perkins, Psycho" - Scream

"Samsonite! I was way off!" - Dumb and Dumber

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

"We all go a little crazy sometimes. Anthony Perkins, Psycho" - Scream

"Samsonite! I was way off!" - Dumb and Dumber
roll.gif
Its even funnier now that Im much older.
roll.gif

"I had a nickname for you! And now I'm not gonna tell you. Okay......... It was Laser."

laugh.gif

-do they speak english in what- pulp fiction
laugh.gif

-boy the next thing out you mouth better be some brilliant mark twain %!#$ cuz its definitely gettin chiseled on your tombstone- devils rejects
-i set my standards pretty low that why im never dissapointed -devils rejects
-somethin fell off the roof, what do you mean somethin fell of the roof- the departed
-why so serious- dark knight
-now i see the funny side now im always smiling- dark knight
-this city deserves a better class of criminal -dark knight

all i can think of at the moment

"I'll have you playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I'm through with you. Shoe program n****!!!!" - Denzel in Training Day

"Donna!!! Man down...11:30 .... pimp in distress!" - Katt Williams in Friday After Next

The whole "Say what again" scene - Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction

"Cancel that b****, I'll buy me another one" - Nino Brown in New Jack City
"If I was you I'd be looking for the pimples on her booty" - G Money in New Jack City

"How the hell you gonna get fired..on yo day off!" - John Witherspoon in Friday
"You got to coordinate" - John Witherspoon in Boomerang

Too many to list from Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino, every line was
laugh.gif

Can't remember the quote exactly but it was something like:

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is the future, today is the present that's why it's a gift"...?!?!

It's from Kung Fu Panda, the turtle said it.

Originally Posted by BrownRepublican14

American Me - "When we were kids, belonging felt good. But having respect, that feels even better"
pimp.gif

i remember that sample from me against the world
never seen the movie tho

This movie is rarely talked about but its one of my favorites

Coach Carter (2005)

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark that mostfrightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people don't feel insecure aroundyou.We are all meant to shine as children do. Its not just in some of us; its in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsiously give otherpeople to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

This movie is rarely talked about but its one of my favorites

Coach Carter (2005)

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people don't feel insecure around you.We are all meant to shine as children do. Its not just in some of us; its in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsiously give other people to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Dirty harry-" do you feel lucky punk..... Or do you"

Training day-" I'm putting tags on all you @$++@#@"

Menace to society-(stacey) " yo kane .... toss me one homie"

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me

Notting Hill: After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
Dumb & Dumber: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

Back
Top Bottom