OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

Painted my room Silver Drop. I'm getting new curtains next week, a new bed sometime in the next few months.

4dm9duw.jpg

4h3e24z.jpg

40bihef.jpg

47jdu1d.jpg

2h4kv1i.jpg

4dy8u9t.jpg

nice setup illwilliam.....cept for them wires hanging around.
Flip III(9,10):200
DTRT III:185
Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

^
Stop posting that picture in every thread. I'm sure you leave them like that in your room.
Make a god damn collection post, and stop begging for attention. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KING KOOPAMY COLLECTION POST!

^ No offence, but I think he wa asking xcrskim.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

Here we go, still going to add some stuff to the walls but not too much, I want to get an old Back to the Future Movie poster, and that's my art from the first years of college

This is my room while I'm at College. I know the closet is messy but it's mostly for my girlfriends clothes and for our jackets.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

first post here, this threads pretty interesting (and i can't sleep). just snapped some flicks of my room, lil nook in Boston. here she is (this is just my room, i live in an appt with 2 other people).

overview - as you can see, i collect screenprints and posters. these are some of from my favorite artists (kozyndan, michael michael motorcycle, little friends of printmaking) , i couldnt fit all of them on my walls. oh, and a balloon that came with an edible arrangement i got for my birthday.
446922299_c26fbc38e3.jpg

my desk, which was hidden behind the corner. scanner, printer, computer, rulers and a bunch of paper, some cds, etc.
446922305_4d0bf61a2c.jpg

close up of my photo bag (where all my money really goes) and the ity-bity shoe collection hiding in the corner. the two out of boxes are some of my every day shoes, it snowed here today so the newer riding shoes are soaked and by the heater outside.
446922307_01fe39006d.jpg

bookshelf, nothing special. misc. art supplies, design books, photo books, bible, tool box, dunno. oh, and messenger bag.
446928209_7024b23525.jpg

last- closet. self explanitory, some new t's (10 fer $18, gotta love wholesale) and a sweet green striped hoodie i got fer $25 with a coupon.
446922347_815978c71e.jpg

thats it fer me, nice seeing everyones places. yall got some crazy collections, i dont know where i'd put that many boxes in my little appt.

bluesupermario Dope artwork.
i did a similar painting...mine was foucsed on the Four seasons.
When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

Back
Top Bottom