**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

for the people that have mitchell & ness snapbacks...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

STRAIGHT VINTAGE>>>>>>
laugh.gif

straight elitism ....M&N caps from what i seen are constructed better, fit bigger, more variety, and dont smell like 2 decade old moth...
deff not elitism.. I dont buy my snapbacks off the internet.. 90% of the fun in them are finding ones you have never seen before..   anyone that can go in DTLR and buy one of the millio9ns of mitchel and ness they printed last week.. wackkkkk

also one of my best friends Ant down here in ATL says he knows you??

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

for the people that have mitchell & ness snapbacks...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

STRAIGHT VINTAGE>>>>>>
laugh.gif

straight elitism ....M&N caps from what i seen are constructed better, fit bigger, more variety, and dont smell like 2 decade old moth...
deff not elitism.. I dont buy my snapbacks off the internet.. 90% of the fun in them are finding ones you have never seen before..   anyone that can go in DTLR and buy one of the millio9ns of mitchel and ness they printed last week.. wackkkkk

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

One thing I can't stand about M&N is that they're high crowns.
thats why everyone LIKES them though....most snapbacks fit tooo small, that higher crown allows em to take up "fitted" properties and still maintainin

da snapback style.

thats why everyone LIKES them though....most snapbacks fit tooo small, that higher crown allows em to take up "fitted" properties and still maintainin

da snapback style.

The only "style" factor about that is that it has a snap in the back.And if they wanted fitted properties, they should stop being hyebeasts and buy fitteds like they were doing.

The only "style" factor about that is that it has a snap in the back.And if they wanted fitted properties, they should stop being hyebeasts and buy fitteds like they were doing.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

STRAIGHT VINTAGE>>>>>>
laugh.gif

where they at in atl?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

STRAIGHT VINTAGE>>>>>>
laugh.gif

where they at in atl?

co-sign which is the main reason i havent bought a snapback. i only rock on field mlb hats but they got some nice designs that would make me buy a snapback but the crown is high as hell
30t6p3b.gif

co-sign which is the main reason i havent bought a snapback. i only rock on field mlb hats but they got some nice designs that would make me buy a snapback but the crown is high as hell
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by malcmoney

laugh.gif

where they at in atl?
if i told you that i wouldnt have my side business selling a ton of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by malcmoney

laugh.gif

where they at in atl?
if i told you that i wouldnt have my side business selling a ton of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom