**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

It's nice to see some more people posting in this thread again. The Bulls hat above is real nice, I have a Notre Dame hat in the same design. Keep them comin...

Los Angeles Kings OG snapback by AJD

Here's the OG alongside a satin zipback retro by Mitchell & Ness.

Last edited:
Yes 

Just a taste of the collection. 

This stuff you guys are posting are OG hats from like 10+ years ago?

I'm looking for the Toronto Raptors version of that Sox hat and of the spikes version.

I'm pretty sure I had both of these when I was a kid and I think my mom got rid of them when we moved. ugh.

Were these styles remade recently or this stuff is really OG?

Just posting these to see if anyone knows anything about them, I have looked everywhere on the net and cant find anything like the vikings one, i assume that they are all sports specialties the packers one is very well worn i wear it all the time :smile: and the brewers one is in good worn condition. So any information on the vikings pillbox looking hat would be very appreciated i don't even know if sports specialties made that type of hat so thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
This stuff you guys are posting are OG hats from like 10+ years ago?

I'm looking for the Toronto Raptors version of that Sox hat and of the spikes version.

I'm pretty sure I had both of these when I was a kid and I think my mom got rid of them when we moved. ugh.

Were these styles remade recently or this stuff is really OG?
Hello, the hats featured in that post are vintage OG snapbacks, way over 10 years old. In fact, those designs are probably some of the most iconic designs in hat history. The ones you mentioned are by Logo Athletic, they pioneered the Shark Tooth and Splash designs. Credit to Sports Specialties, a subsidiary of Nike, for the Script design, which is a big hit with fans and players alike. You will see modern brands imitate the OG designs, the vintages are more saught after and considered superior to the remakes. A vintage Raptors Splash would be pretty expensive in this day and age.

Just posting these to see if anyone knows anything about them, I have looked everywhere on the net and cant find anything like the vikings one, i assume that they are all sports specialties the packers one is very well worn i wear it all the time :smile: and the brewers one is in good worn condition. So any information on the vikings pillbox looking hat would be very appreciated i don't even know if sports specialties made that type of hat so thanks in advance for any help.
That Pillbox looks legit to me. Sports Specialties do make Pillbox hats, I've seen a few on the net and here's a link to one:

http://www.ecrater.com/p/17172374/michigan-wolverines-sports-specialties-pillbox

It has the same details on the tag. You're bound to find them on eBay, good luck.

Hello, the hats featured in that post are vintage OG snapbacks, way over 10 years old. In fact, those designs are probably some of the most iconic designs in hat history. The ones you mentioned are by Logo Athletic, they pioneered the Shark Tooth and Splash designs. Credit to Sports Specialties, a subsidiary of Nike, for the Script design, which is a big hit with fans and players alike. You will see modern brands imitate the OG designs, the vintages are more saught after and considered superior to the remakes. A vintage Raptors Splash would be pretty expensive in this day and age.

Thanks for the info. appreciate it and now depressed I won't/can't find them or willing to pay for it. lol

unless maybe, just maybe, its somewhere in a box in the basement...doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom