Official Premier League 07-08 Post

backheel flick by C. Ronny...
pimp.gif

ManU 1 - 0 A Villa

ManUtd really showed somethin today. 4-0 to the reds! Ronaldo with a goal and three assists. That pass to Rooney was ridiculous.
pimp.gif

yeah good comeback, unfortuneately.

the trotters are just finding ways to insure relegation at this point.

how do we have a 2-0 lead against a team one man down and lose 3-2? oh that's right, an own goal. thank you jloyd.

congrats to the gunners though. i'm one your side in the title race since i thouroughly hate man u and chelsea.

Tottenham Hot Sperms showing their class once again today, losing 4-1 to a team that went 2 months without a win.

80433635.jpg

Robinson searching for a hot dog vendor in the stands
laugh.gif

Whats this about Rafa making wholesale changes to the team again!? What is up?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Whats this about Rafa making wholesale changes to the team again!? What is up?

From reading the game summaries, it looked like both managers rested some key players in preparation for the 2nd leg.

Arsenal's title run ended back in February, it seemed to me like they were running out of gas.

More depth - Alexander Hleb = Greater possibility of winning the league next season

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

send hleb back to belarus or germany.
real talk. hleb and eboue need to ****. however, wenger won't buy anyone short of a 16 year-old who shows great promise. the weakest part of mybeloved club seems to be, i'm sad to say, wenger's policies. There's no Henry, Viera, or Pires to bail him out anymore. /rant. and to that spursfan.
laugh.gif
at you. hard to take any team with tom huddlestone on it seriously.

ohwell.gif
can't say Boro didn't deserve a point... they put up a fightand almost took all three...

making the race a little too tight for my liking...

C. Ronaldo with another goal?
eek.gif

It pains me to say this but...this sexy son of a b.itch is the best player in the world
grin.gif

If Chelsea catch up to Man Utd. I'm never watching soccer ever again. I'll go pick up golf or something.

Hopefully United can hold off Chelsea! Who does United play it's last 5 matches? Anyone have a schedule? And I agree 100% CarlosTevez, Ronaldo is the bestplayer in the world right now. How many strait games is this with a goal?

man u and co are killing it...and yeah i think our title run is done. we're running on fumes right now. just did not have the depth to last the season

OMGGGGGGGGGG........... I JUST BECAME ARSENAL'S BIGGEST SUPPORTER

C'MON GOONERS...... TAKE SOME POINTS FROM MANURE ........ YOUR WEST LONDON MATES THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom