Official Prey 2 and Predator 6 Movie Threads. Vol. Yes, Two movies OTW!

What if the predator is also female?

I remember that was the biggest rumor in the last movie. Especially with these silly jeggings look:lol:
E4C54DBB-5A43-4FEB-B7AD-9A1AD00C7849.jpeg

But as far as this movie, this is looking like best case scenario. I’m actually at a full 180 and hyped to see this.

177BB1A0-045E-4810-AF7F-8DABB003E63C.jpeg

Saw the last predator movie with Boyd Holbrook in it.

**** was terrible. Only thing good was Olivia Munn.

I remember that was the biggest rumor in the last movie. Especially with these silly jeggings look:lol:
E4C54DBB-5A43-4FEB-B7AD-9A1AD00C7849.jpeg

But as far as this movie, this is looking like best case scenario. I’m actually at a full 180 and hyped to see this.

177BB1A0-045E-4810-AF7F-8DABB003E63C.jpeg
Well damb! Day 1 watch now :pimp:

I'm only seeing it since the three months for $1 each promo ends this month. Predator movies are cool to watch again after a few years hiatus

I was relieved when I learned it was Rated R.

From what I've seen it's getting pretty good reviews.

Ok…Y’all…

There’s no argument that can be made that this isn’t the best Predator movie since the original…The bar hasn’t been set very high with the other sequels but damn this movie was legit good…

Keep putting out period movies like this one and this franchise is absolutely getting its second breath of life, finally…

This predator probably getting roasted on his planet for getting washed by a little girl.:rofl:

:lol:

Watch through the credits though and he was definitely part of a hunting party, just like Predator 2…

His shipmates were 🤦‍♂️ his *** for sure…Especially when he basically killed himself…

Just finished watching the movie and HOLY CRAP!!! Franchise is back!! Definitely worth the R rating. And being 300 years earlier, the weapons the Predator has are interesting to say the least!

For anyone who didn't/doesn't want to give this a shot? All I can say is, your missing a treat! It's right there with the original! And definitely more gory than it. Give it a chance, you'll agree with the reviews about mine. It's really good.

And lastly....Naru is a BADASS!!!! (Won't spoil ANYTHING).

Movie was aight. Could’ve been better.
The beginning part dragged on a little too much. Naru wasn’t a good at hunting animals, needed more experience. She was a good warrior though and very smart. Killed those french guys easily. Her brother was a beast of a fighter. The predator’s weapons were cool, liked seeing something different. I would rank this behind the OG and Predators that had adrien brody.

:wow: it was surprisingly good. Usually I would be on my phone and lose interest in a movie but this was not it.
The grizzly bear almost had the Predator.

woah woah woah yall gotta spoiler that man. some of us thought the bear had a chance

Saw it earlier today.

Really enjoyed it. Easily the best one since the original. Yea it dragged a bit at first but i thought the rest was really good.

this film has no business looking this good for a predator movie.

Was thinking that in all of the landscape shots. Felt almost disrespectful this is only direct to Hulu :smh:

I generally hate OP Mary-Sue type chicks but Naru was a Comanche chick who had examples of how she was pretty cunning. Plus, her bro was pretty legit too, so she’s gotta have some skill.

So I can suspend the disbelief that someone the size of a Ronda Rousey can take down a Brock Lesnar-type beast with futuristic weapons…kinda. She’s at least more believable than half of the other guys that have killed Predators before. That’s not even debatable:lol:

Back
Top Bottom