OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Casper I'm gonna join on my other PSN ID. It is BirdsIView just like my NT SN. That cool?
wait G im trying to see if i can invite you back if that dont work then go with yo other name

Im not gonna front, Im hella weak on this game rite now. havent had the time. barely played my NCAA Dynasty games...
smh.gif
Had too much travelin for work. But Imhome now so Im GOOD!

and BOOOOO to all hotels in America without HDTVs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'll take the 49ers this time around
YOOO someone stole the 49ers from me in the new league? I'm gonna join as the ******** for now because I don't want to be out of a spot, but if you can kick out the person as the 49ers
laugh.gif

can i still get the ********? my fault casper i just got back from cali..i was madden-less for a week now i got it
smile.gif

damn ant you damn near *%+$%! this all up
tired.gif
im glad i checked NTwhen i did
roll.gif

I posted a few pages back but I'll post again....

If the guy doesn't join up with the Giants I'll take his spot

Originally Posted by jrp44

I posted a few pages back but I'll post again....

If the guy doesn't join up with the Giants I'll take his spot
im not letting nobody save team spots on the morning of the 23rd ill be deleting the dudes name from next to theteam if they aint in the league its your job to come and then say who you want

we only about 2days away and theres only 18 of us in here so far

if you got anybody on yo friends list thats in this league let them the name thats my fault i slipped with that space

Casper, You gotta let me get 1st shot at one of those available teams man...dudes been had the game and been had time to sign in...I had the Rams right in thefirst league that never happened only to find out you re-started it for the update.

Also, did you go to Cookies? I stopped by when they were setting up

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Casper, You gotta let me get 1st shot at one of those available teams man...dudes been had the game and been had time to sign in...I had the Rams right in the first league that never happened only to find out you re-started it for the update.

Also, did you go to Cookies? I stopped by when they were setting up
ant i got you G and nah man i forgot had alot of craziness going on(lil dudes around here robbed some of my fam when they came thru had to walkthru here tell i found them to get they ***$ bac)

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Shaw504 said I could have the Chiefs so thats who im rolling with.
iiight let me know up front next time cuz you was about to get the boot
laugh.gif

still any spots
nerd.gif

yea theres spots left but they have tell the 23 to report so to speak

whats the password? i cant get thru

same as before dont say it here just search "nike talk" with the space

yooo.
Whoever is the Eagles, if u wanna run the Panthers/Eagles season opener... I'll be on later this afternoon around 4 30 PM

< pSn = GunnaJay > add me

... Im interested in seein who can really play. I know MyAverage81 can play. I co-sign his skills cus we used to battle in NCAA 09 dynasties.

I need to get used to this game So I can run this league Like I used to run Duckdown Dynasty
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

... Im interested in seein who can really play. I know MyAverage81 can play. I co-sign his skills cus we used to battle in NCAA 09 dynasties.

Yeah I hope this league doesn't have the 5 play guys.
mad.gif

dude with GB isnt on yet so ill have to wait until the 23 to play my game how it looks everybody make your self "ready" in the league

aww yea my bears are up for trades sent them my way ...........only fair trades dont come with no dumbness

Originally Posted by CasperJr

dude with GB isnt on yet so ill have to wait until the 23 to play my game how it looks everybody make your self "ready" in the league

aww yea my bears are up for trades sent them my way ...........only fair trades dont come with no dumbness
Did the guy with the Broncos sign in?

I'm a noobee...I used to get down on Madden till 07 then when PS3 came out I fell off...but I just got my PS3 and Madden so wanna get back in the swing ofthings...

Wa do u need from me?
psn- bigsupa507
team- Steelers

ok let me know when you want to get the game in im available later on today if you want add me kicks23

Back
Top Bottom