OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

So who played as the packers in the first game if it wasn't me? Kinda lost

Cas played the computer. I was going to do the same thing until you came
laugh.gif

damn right i played the pc i wasnt going to chance taking a L cuz you was no were to be found
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if yall havent played yall weekly games id suggest you some how find who you got to play and work out a good time for yall to play TODAY the week ends tonightat 12 pm cent time

Alright someone explain the rules of when you can complete the first game, are yall just simulating the rest of the week?

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Alright someone explain the rules of when you can complete the first game, are yall just simulating the rest of the week?
thats info is on the 1st page

friday thru sunday at midnight is when you need to knock the 1st game out

monday - thrusday at midnight is when you need to kncok the 2nd game out

and so on and on

its up too you and who ever you play that week to see when you will play during that time

so all of you should really be adding everybody from the league to yo psn friend list

if you cant get your game in during the time you run the chance of talkin a lose (and other things) when i sim it

so if you dont have nobody to play just play the pc too get your game out the way

Just finished my game against the Bucs, whoever has the Giants, I added you so let me know when you want to play next week......

yo where the Ravens @
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
the Chiefs need their first game played.i should be on most of the day.

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Just finished my game against the Bucs, whoever has the Giants, I added you so let me know when you want to play next week......
ok man... let me know...This whole week I get out of work earlier so one of these nights we can play. just let me know...

Waiting to play my game against the Skins....Where you at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
lol ok thats coo i guess...i assume im playing you so if you wanna play today let me know via psn message jbg11241

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
lol ok thats coo i guess...i assume im playing you so if you wanna play today let me know via psn message jbg11241
Will you be on around 7?

Originally Posted by jrp44

ok man... let me know...This whole week I get out of work earlier so one of these nights we can play. just let me know...

nerd.gif
Cool......Tuesday night sound good?

Originally Posted by jrp44

nerd.gif
Cool......Tuesday night sound good?
Sounds good...I'll prob. be on all night

Trademark (49ers):

I play you in week 2. Let me know what day is good for you to play. I'll send a friend invite as well.

once again if you dont play nobdy play the cpu just too get the game out the way week2 is at hand

edtheword holla at me

Back
Top Bottom