OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

20 games, 12 teams, best 8 teams make the playoffs.

HOF difficulty and 6 Minute quarters. No CHEESING!

This means no ball hogging with one player
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No full court press/ stealing full court inbound pass unless down by 10 or more, or near end of 4th[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Excessive PIP from forced drives to the lane is not acceptable[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No FULL/3 Quarter Court passing off of missed shots... ONLY fast break when time is right, YOU KNOW WHEN TO FASTBREAK!
DEFENSE: PLAY ON-BALL DEFENSE... Letting CPU takeover in key situations is NOT acceptable. No camping the Passing lanes either.
PUMP FAKING: PUMP FAKING to draw the "Kobe animation" is not acceptable. It is just a cheap way to get to the line.
[/color]
Repeat offenders will have their games reset.

-Taken from XBOX DRAFT LEAGUE

This is our 2k League Homepage http://community.2ksports...eague/index.cfm?l=168854 You can check boxscores, stats,trades, etc. on that site and is updated all the time as soon as people play. Also I allowed Flex Schedule so you have to make a 2k account on that site if youhaven't already. This will allow you to "que" whoever is on to play you at anytime. You don't have to follow the week1 and week2 schedule bs.Targiu can have a spot just tell me who to boot

A tourney would be dope.
smokin.gif

I usually sign in during late night...
PSN: ThaFreshKing - Add up.

i haven't play this in a long time
frown.gif
im waiting for the 2k10 theni'll be back in the game
smokin.gif

everybody so far i've sent a friend request too, playing Robby right now.

lets get some more people.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i got punisheddddddddd...good game...good D...wasnt my night man

waiting for that rematch
laugh.gif

116-74 Did I cheese? I always wonder about that.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i got punisheddddddddd...good game...good D...wasnt my night man

waiting for that rematch
laugh.gif

116-74 Did I cheese? I always wonder about that.
No not at all...your jumper was just falling and we were playing GARBACIOUS perimeter D...
laugh.gif

anyone else wanna run???

psn: ning726. i run with the nuggets, warriors, and bulls. add me

i wont play u if u use the cavs or the lakers...

If I end tonight sober and if I'm here early enough i got Not a Sneak on a rematch and whoever else...the PSN is posted up there

I put everyones PSN in the first post so its easier to get games going. I'll be on all day, send me a message and we can get a game going..

Back
Top Bottom