OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

the CHANpion

will murk any fools
laugh.gif

I didn't realize how bad i suck online. In 2k8 online and 2k9 association mode on hall of fame were a breeze with the THUNDER (My team). I keep gettingkilled and when I am actually winning my bro rips out the cord or the other person quits.

PSN:targiu

Originally Posted by targiu23

I didn't realize how bad i suck online. In 2k8 online and 2k9 association mode on hall of fame were a breeze with the THUNDER (My team). I keep getting killed and when I am actually winning my bro rips out the cord or the other person quits.

PSN:targiu

wanna run?

allCHEMISTRY... Top 40 overall. Straight Sim too.

Send a request with NT in the notes and I'll add you for sure.

i'm about to create it right now woodside.

edit: woodside left me hanging, anybody trying to play? Lets get a Draft League going, who's down? Woodside would you be a Co-Admin?

Yea my fault Rob came back in time but i quit that game vs him lol, all he doin is footballin it and dunkin

Not a sneak your connection is basura wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Yea my fault Rob came back in time but i quit that game vs him lol, all he doin is footballin it and dunkin

laugh.gif
...what?
roll.gif

you were missing long 3's the entire game..we were the nuggets...what did you want me to do?

You were doomed from jump using the knicks and shooting like doo doo ....

Originally Posted by Woodside718

laugh.gif

It's usually smooth, when I played Rob and Abusrua(SP) it was smoooooooooth as $%++. I'm on the computer right now downloading $%++ so maybe thats why.So who is down for a NT Draft League?

I wanted to run a play but I couldn't cuz u were doubling smh lol. This dude full court pressing on the 2nd possesion of the game
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom