Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Anyone have the scoop on Madden?
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

Man, im going to tell you like this:

If your a hard core madden 06 and cant dowithout that qb visionyour not going to like it..striaght up. PSP's version of Madden does not have qb vision. With that said, if your like me and you dont give a fudge about that there is a chance you will love it. People comment on the pause before and after the play but this in NO WAY affects gameplay. Its great to know you can play madden on the go and even online.

It was also a good look for them to allow you to transfer your ps2 madden 06 season onto the psp. :tongue:

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Can someone school me on RSS feeds? This sounds like a scrolling news ticker, no?
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

What accessories are worth buying??? I wanna stick with Sony releases, and not the aftermarket crap flooding eBay.

image.jpg

There's this, which i found a pic of on playstation.com, but i can't find it for sale anywhere. Someone recommend some worthwhile accessories I should pick up (not really dying to get a speaker stand for it, but i'm down, nonetheless)
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star...in somebody else's sky.
But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

wavetoyou@gmail.com

Where is the absolute best place to get the PSP + all the accessories such as memory card, usb cable, and games + movies. Which place has the best "pack" or deals. It seems like some places sell the psp alone for 200. but some sell it for 250. but some sell psp with tons of stuff for 300. i was wondering which place like best buy, circuit city, compusa, which place usually holds the best deal for a kid who wants a damn psp more than anything.

Also, what are the essentials that I should get when i go to buy a psp. such as....How much memory should I have? im lookin to put a good amount of songs..over 50 on it, and a couple vids maybe liek 2-3, and a couple pics. but i mainly want to use the psp for music, games, movies, internet. what are the essential things i will need. i heard the usb cable? u need that to hook it up to the comp to transfer stuff right? please give me a list of what i will need and what size memory that will suit me best. thank you
UPSTATE NEW YORK SUMMIT...GET AT ME IF INTERESTED

^ A gig most defintely..or if you want just wait a little bit and get the 2 gig..That one should be coming out real soon.....

IMO a gig isnt enough...I mean, at first it will be.....imo....I have a gig and im ready to upgrade but I just made the decision last week so it took me a while ya know...

Quote:
Can someone school me on RSS feeds? This sounds like a scrolling news ticker, no?

yea, I need help with this as well man.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

you can get a gig real cheap at staples when they go on sale. stay away from buying anything at eb/gamestop...they have horrible prices

is there really a glitch in madden 06 that doesnt allow u to play any games in dynasty mode? this is wut my friend told me
Jesus Christ Had Dreads....So Shake 'Em! I Ain't Got None But I'm Plannin' On Growin' Some!

how much is a gig from staples usually? also where is the best place to get a psp? and its accessories? any place sell them cheaper than others ?

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUMMIT...GET AT ME IF INTERESTED

Quote:
is there really a glitch in madden 06 that doesnt allow u to play any games in dynasty mode? this is wut my friend told me

EA released an update to fix this..

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla

If someone is looking forward to get a PSP and is tryin to get a 1 gig stick also might as well buy a GIGA PACK ..... its the PSP and the GIG already for 300 ..... way better price
aim - alljaysx023
email - jayare023@gmail.com
B A Y A R E A

^^ Yep. GigaPack is the way to go. Avoid the bundles of other accessories and a game you don't want.

The only PSP's for $200 are refurb. You're better off getting a deal on eBay if you want a used system. Just imagine the scratches, dust and dead pixels. No thanks.
[/table]​

Where is the cheapest place to purchase a 1gb or 2gb memory stick. I have a cousin that works at bestbuy that can get me one for around 70-80, but is there anywhere cheaper?
[/b]
MY EBAY AUCTIONS[DC][/b]
ELECTRONICS FOR SELL, CHEAP

alright...so i am currently havin an issue wiht my psp..nuttin really serious just minor...but my wlan switch is messed up. such as sometimes it doesnt stay on (like it doesnt make that click noise like its locked in place) and sometimes when its in the on position it says its off...does the 1 year warranty cover something like this? oO btw i got mine sometime in june...oO yeah and does the warranty cover dead pixels too? and if i do have em what do i do with my psp?

For memory prices, check CNET.com - but your hookup at BestBuy is probably cheaper than the shipping you'll pay to purchase online.

cnet.search.com/search?ch...B&tag=srch

[/table]​

^I went to CNET last night and ordered a 2GB Sandisk memory stick for 152 shipped through ecost.com, which is one of the vendors listed on CNET'S website. They had the Sony memory sticks for the same price, but I went with Sandisk because I read a few online tests stating that the Sandisk had faster transfer times. On the downside, the Sandisk supposedly has 14MB less space due to its formatting compared to the Sony card...maybe I shoulda went with the Sony...
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

14MB is irrelevant when you're talking 2 gigabytes.
[/table]​

True, I just have a bad habit of second guessing myself. A lot.
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

SanDisk is cheaper because it's not Sony. That's really the only difference.

Anyone have any good RSS links?
[/table]​

Anyone have knowledge about Sony's policy regarding dead pixels?

[/table]​

they have a 2gb memory stick that's compatible with psp that's out?? also when you surf the web, do streaming videos play if the website you visiting has them on there homepage?? or is it like a sidekick and you cant view any videos from the web??

btw, lots of great info in this post, the mods forsure need to make this a sticky cuz i know there are alot more questions out there and ppl here have the knowledge to answer them... thanks for all the info...

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

2GB Memory Stick Duo - About $200 retail, less online.
[/table]​

Back
Top Bottom