< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Bout to cop off RISE, I know more stores will get them but don't want to take any chances this time.

Man, my LC23 x Backdoor still haven't shipped from Packers. $15 for shipping you'd think they'd be a bit quicker lol.

Edit. Just got shipping conf lol

Last edited:
Wish I saw the bluefeilds on feature. Need to double up. 

Also, learned something new today from feature:

"Inspiration from American artist Mark Rothko's No. 61 painting"

The Rothko inspiration was mentioned more often when they originally released. If you're interested, here's a hypebeast interview with David Obadia in which he talks about the designing process: http://hypebeast.com/2014/1/a-conve...adia-of-bwgh-about-the-puma-bluefield-project

I finally got mine in hand last weekend. I'm so happy I finally have a pair. The quality is great and so is the shape, especially compared to the other Puma X BWGH release I own. I'm almost ready to forgive BWGH. Almost...
wink.gif

The Rothko inspiration was mentioned more often when they originally released. If you're interested, here's a hypebeast interview with David Obadia in which he talks about the designing process: http://hypebeast.com/2014/1/a-conve...adia-of-bwgh-about-the-puma-bluefield-project

I finally got mine in hand last weekend. I'm so happy I finally have a pair. The quality is great and so is the shape, especially compared to the other Puma X BWGH release I own. I'm almost ready to forgive BWGH. Almost...
wink.gif
Wasn't really buying shoes as much when they originally released but its cool to know there was some inspiration behind them.

Blue fields are up at extra butter,

Can't believe they are sitting at some spots. Sold out mad quick last year.

Last edited:
Blue fields are up at extra butter,

Can't check out on extra butter for some reasons.

Technical difficulties.

Trying to double up.

Edit:

Nevermind. Got through on mobile. My comp was bugging out for some reason.

Last edited:
IMO, there's several reasons for it.  I think alot of people who really wanted them already got them.  Plus, I think resellers have been burned on all of the recent Puma x BWGH collabs, so they're staying away.  Finally, it seems production on these is reasonably big, so there are alot of pairs to go around and the "limited" factor that comes with many restocks is not the case here.  I haven't even seen much coverage on blogs about these either, so hypebeasts are able to focus on Jordans and Yeezy's right now.

What are the smallest size the Bluefields come in? My nephew saw my pair and he wants them. His Birthday is coming up and if a U.S. site has theses in a 6.5 or 7; I'll scoop him a pair.

First time posting over here on the puma thread,

Wondering what you guys think of a mashup I created of the Puma Rhythm Runner with a Trinomic sole unit?

I'd love puma to bring another retro runner back from the archives with a twist. 

First time posting over here on the puma thread,

Wondering what you guys think of a mashup I created of the Puma Rhythm Runner with a Trinomic sole unit?

I'd love puma to bring another retro runner back from the archives with a twist. 
These would be sick!

Also all of you're illustrations are killer 

Back
Top Bottom