< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

From what I remember of the last SF BOG releases, you should be fine going "tts" as long as you don't have wide feet or thick ankles. The mesh toe is forgiving. As for size I think the highest was US13, lowest was a US6.
Thanks for the reassurance lol I actually have slightly narrow feet compared to the average width so I should be good with a 13 but who knows if this is even gonna matter they might not even put many online at all and they certainly won't have many 13's for sell. It's times like this I wish i lived near NYC instead of ATL cause I also want some of those hoodies in the capsule collection, we never get any pop up collab shops in the South :/

hey bro Im heading to japan in the next month or two for travel...any tips on how to move around and what stores to hit? Im looking for GRAILS
Where you heading? I'm in Kyoto area, about 3 hours via bullet train from Tokyo...I've actually never been. Most of the big sneaker stuff goes on in Tokyo. Mita, skit, and atmos are ones you should hit up though.

@fo****zles Nicely done! #freepairfo****zles

Great read @fo****zles And yeah your comment wasn't salty at all in fact it turned into great constructive criticism. Awesome stuff!

@fo****zles
 nicely done my man, repped!

Wow thats awesome!! nice share brother. 

Am I the only one who thinks @fo****zles
 should get hooked up with a pair for the conceptualization? 

They really should do something for him because it was his idea. Imburse him for the idea or free pair.

View media item 1691056

ps bloodbaths are nice. good job @fo****zles
 hit puma up!

even though they are womens anyone diggin the saint heron x puma collection?
http://store.saintheron.com/collections/all

That's so legit bro, did they send you a pair or guarantee one for you? @fo****zles

Thank you for all your kind words fam. I was just stoked knowing that it did come to life.
I'm not sure if they will give me a pair or at least a guaranteed reservation but I highly doubt it.haha!

I'm just glad that all this happened because of that fateful comment I did. :D

Thank you for all your kind words fam. I was just stoked knowing that it did come to life.
I'm not sure if they will give me a pair or at least a guaranteed reservation but I highly doubt it.haha!

I'm just glad that all this happened because of that fateful comment I did. :D

That's too dope bro. I think we should all reach out to them somehow and get you a free pair. IG? Twitter? FB?

If I had to guess, someone saw his message and passed off his idea as their own.

That was really me on Facebook. I just had to blur my name.
They even acknowledged on the spot as per the 1st screenshot.

I'm still positive that somehow in some way, it will reach them :smile:

That's too dope bro. I think we should all reach out to them somehow and get you a free pair. IG? Twitter? FB?

Honestly, I'm surprised they havent given him a pair out of their own will. Companies give shoes to people all the time to review, how about giving them to the person who actually inspired the shoe...

Was thinking the same thing.

I tried tagging them on IG and Twitter as well as FB
I hope they'd take notice. Wish me luck fam. haha!

Repped you all btw.

Today:

20816747590_635c0b274a_z.jpg

20382205354_143182cdde_z.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can get a pair of the Knicks BOG's for a decent price? I can't even find them on Ebay. 

also, I seen the Bloodbath's are dropping on the 2nd in NY and are going to be a global release the month after. Not going to try my luck on the pop up store release on the 2nd but does anyone think they'll be a hard pick up on the global release? 

Anybody know where I can get a pair of the Knicks BOG's for a decent price? I can't even find them on Ebay. 

View media item 1695375

also, I seen the Bloodbath's are dropping on the 2nd in NY and are going to be a global release the month after. Not going to try my luck on the pop up store release on the 2nd but does anyone think they'll be a hard pick up on the global release? 

Info on global release?

I tried tagging them on IG and Twitter as well as FB
I hope they'd take notice. Wish me luck fam. haha!

Repped you all btw.

Today:

20816747590_635c0b274a_z.jpg

20382205354_143182cdde_z.jpg
Honestly bro you could take them to court and sue them. That is complete BS if they don't even throw you a pair. You even came up with the name. 

I've heard global release of 10/10 or a month after this pop-up release not sure how credible that is though.

@echau  @johnnypaul

The info is in the Description of the video Puma uploaded, click on the link and click on "show more" in the description..... "Available on Sept 2 at the NYC pop up followed by a global release through sneaker retailers starting October 10th"

Last edited:
oooh so a global release later okay. I was wondering why all shops and blogs are so quiet about these.
I think my local shop did a launch event with an in-store raffle when the last BOG pack dropped.. if they do that again I will try my luck. Too beautiful.

@echau  @johnnypaul

The info is in the Description of the video Puma uploaded, click on the link and click on "show more" in the description..... "Available on Sept 2 at the NYC pop up followed by a global release through sneaker retailers starting October 10th"

Happy there is a global release in October
happy.gif

Really want these and wouldn't have the extra funds on Thursday. 

Back
Top Bottom