< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

http://ps941.com/

9/3 at 9AM at Refinery Hotel in NYC.

Might grab the grey hoodie, shorts, red hat for myself and the bucket hat for my girl. My buddy is in NYC this week so hopefully he can swing by the shop.

Sup guys, thinking bout getting my first pair of pumas. Looking at the BWGHxPuma R698 BlueFields, I'm a TTS 12 medium to narrow foot, should stick with a 12 or go .5 down?

@echau  @johnnypaul

The info is in the Description of the video Puma uploaded, click on the link and click on "show more" in the description..... "Available on Sept 2 at the NYC pop up followed by a global release through sneaker retailers starting October 10th"

did you mean september 10th? Oct seems a while but I guess they prob need time for more production. Anyone hitting the pop up want to snag me a hat and hoodie? I got a paypal account.

did you mean september 10th? Oct seems a while but I guess they prob need time for more production. Anyone hitting the pop up want to snag me a hat and hoodie? I got a paypal account.
I'm just going off the info Puma put in the description of that video. I see people already OD'ing on the pre-orders on Ebay. $400 and up...smh. I need these but I'm not paying $400 for 1 shoe. 

Ill be in NYC on Wednesday to interview Woody, inbox me your name and all your info and I'll bring it up to him

Thanks man. Sent you a PM.
Honestly bro you could take them to court and sue them. That is complete BS if they don't even throw you a pair. You even came up with the name. 

Haha I don't really wanna come out desperate but it would be a good gesture on their side so I'll leave it to them :smile:
I'm hoping the global release happens and that they come in special box as well. :smokin

Repped. Good luck @fo****zles

Thanks man. Well, here's me hoping :D

Ill be in NYC on Wednesday to interview Woody, inbox me your name and all your info and I'll bring it up to him

Sent you a PM. Thanks man! :smokin

Sup guys, thinking bout getting my first pair of pumas. Looking at the BWGHxPuma R698 BlueFields, I'm a TTS 12 medium to narrow foot, should stick with a 12 or go .5 down?

Stay at 12. R698s are TTS for me

Haha I don't really wanna come out desperate but it would be a good gesture on their side so I'll leave it to them :smile:
I'm hoping the global release happens and that they come in special box as well. :smokin
Thanks man. Well, here's me hoping :D
Sent you a PM. Thanks man! :smokin

Oh they do? Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the 11.5

Last edited:

I'm just going off the info Puma put in the description of that video. I see people already OD'ing on the pre-orders on Ebay. $400 and up...smh. I need these but I'm not paying $400 for 1 shoe. 
Some kid on IG(less than 1k followers)was like ya I can secure you a pair but its gonna be $350 and I need the money by tonight, I was like oh ok cool send me your email address ill do that when I get off. I hope that **** stays up all night waiting for that "email" 
mean.gif

Haha I don't really wanna come out desperate but it would be a good gesture on their side so I'll leave it to them
smile.gif

I'm hoping the global release happens and that they come in special box as well.
smokin.gif

Thanks man. Well, here's me hoping
happy.gif

Sent you a PM. Thanks man!
smokin.gif

Oh they do? Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the 11.5
Their TTS for me too, I bought my usual 13 and there's a little bit of extra length but the width would be way to tight if I sized down .5 im not sure why everyone says the r698 runs big but I guess everyone has diff feet and likes diff fits. 

Did they say how much the Hoodies and Hats are gonna be? I'm trying to find someone to snag me something out of that collection hoping for the global release for the shoes to go well and in favor lol.

zip $95
regular $90
hats (snapbacks and bucket) $30

Their TTS for me too, I bought my usual 13 and there's a little bit of extra length but the width would be way to tight if I sized down .5 im not sure why everyone says the r698 runs big but I guess everyone has diff feet and likes diff fits. 

Thanx for the heads up...

yeah dont preorder these, if you miss out just wait it out and get em for a decent price in a few months, not really that much hype for puma compared to the other runner brands

Some kid on IG(less than 1k followers)was like ya I can secure you a pair but its gonna be $350 and I need the money by tonight, I was like oh ok cool send me your email address ill do that when I get off. I hope that **** stays up all night waiting for that "email" :smh:
why would you do that if you dont plan on buying? Childish imo

Anyone pick up the Puma x ICNY Ignite a few weeks ago?

Missed the initial drop so I hope some online shops get them in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom