< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Tried on the BAPE BOG and Disc Blazes...Discs fit well...But the BOG's are kind of snug. But both are great looking shoes.

Also tried on the Coral Kith Disc Blazes and they were pretty snug for a size 12. Hoping they stretch out the more I wear them.

I wish I could come up with something more clever to praise these, but I can't... These are just OUTSTANDING. As much as I liked them in pics, in hand they are that much better.  Well done Puma!

I wish I could come up with something more clever to praise these, but I can't... These are just OUTSTANDING. As much as I liked them in pics, in hand they are that much better.  Well done Puma!

View media item 1850807
I'm happy to hear that since I just copped a pair for 95 shipped. Been wanting them since release but I figured ppl would sleep on them and waited for the discount treatment.

Can anyone help me on what's a decent price to pay for a DS pair of Salmon Toe puma disc blaze Size 10?

bluefields just came in from packer shoes, joints are fuego

I saw a dude selling 2 DS pairs for $60 each on a fb group, I was dumbfounded. Top 5 puma of all time for me and its resale is in the ****ter lol

The resale value of Pumas is very poor. I saw a pair of Clyde Solebox go for $18 + shipping in an eBay auction. Joints were still in superb condition.

They would be mine if I hadn't forgotten to bid on them!!!!|I

Back
Top Bottom