< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

puma discblaze x United arrows restock & sale on SNS..  
mad.gif

puma discblaze x United arrows restock & sale on SNS..  
mad.gif
ahhh would totally cop but they hit me with customs fees every time I order, still have to clear up my name for the last order that their shipping company FedEx paid duties even though it was a return. still would love to get the Disc blaze Orca even though they should have made the toe box black and the front outsole and midsole white so it would look like and actually Orca. still dope though.

ahhh would totally cop but they hit me with customs fees every time I order, still have to clear up my name for the last order that their shipping company FedEx paid duties even though it was a return. still would love to get the Disc blaze Orca even though they should have made the toe box black and the front outsole and midsole white so it would look like and actually Orca. still dope though.

I never got any custom fees from them.

Something like this?

Something like this?
nice photoshop, pretty much visioned it like that except keep the original midsole color white, and add black to the mesh on the toebox but make the puma foamstripe White so it looks like the orca's white spot

Bluefields for $81 shipped. Download Revolves app and your first purchase you get 15% off with code iphone15 or android15 depending on your device. With the code that would make these $68.85 which is a crazy price for this collab. If I didn't already have 2 pair these would be copped. At that price a triple up crossed my mind.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/puma...e-r698-in-medieval-blue/dp/PUMAS-MZ84/?d=Mens

Bluefields for $81 shipped. Download Revolves app and your first purchase you get 15% off with code iphone15 or android15 depending on your device. With the code that would make these $68.85 which is a crazy price for this collab. If I didn't already have 2 pair these would be copped. At that price a triple up crossed my mind.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/puma...e-r698-in-medieval-blue/dp/PUMAS-MZ84/?d=Mens
I was so close to pulling the trigger for these on the bay for $125, patience and your blessings allowed me to cop for $70. Reppeddddd

I acquired a handful of pairs of these SneakersNStuff x Puma XT2 recently. I've dubbed them "Pizza & Burgers," as they have Pizza (right) and Burgers (left) on the back heel of each shoe. These never released, and I'm guessing a F&F pair. They're some of the best Puma I have held in hand.

Hey guys! A few weeks ago I posted my LPU of the Puma x United Arrows & Sons x 5525 Gallery. As most of you know, it's a Disc Blaze, which I never really liked. I said I would remove the disc and here it is! Keep in mind, I am NOT a customizer! This is the first time I've even attempted to customize a shoe lol. I did this with a few household tools I found in my gf's place. Let me know what y'all think!

Back
Top Bottom