< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Got my store list together for the XS850 OG re-release but I'm wondering if these will hit stateside... so far everything I've seen is Euro 

The Fall/Winter 2014 BOG are promising.
All Black since I missed the Black beasts 
tired.gif

Last edited:
so im tryin to decide on copping the "coa" but i can only find a 11 and a 10 but i wear a 10.5 like exact lol so im need advice on to get either the 10 or the 11 cause all 10.5 are like 350 plus im only gonna pay 250 max thanks for any help guys!!

so im tryin to decide on copping the "coa" but i can only find a 11 and a 10 but i wear a 10.5 like exact lol so im need advice on to get either the 10 or the 11 cause all 10.5 are like 350 plus im only gonna pay 250 max thanks for any help guys!!
If your feet are narrow, you MIGHT be okay with going down, and if your feet are wide, you MIGHT be able to go up.

i noticed that the shoe's length is slightly longer than the box size (ex: a 9.5 lengthwise seems like a 10) but the sockliner keeps your feet in place so you dont really notice it.

sorry for such a confusing answer, but its kind of hard to describe.

If your feet are narrow, you MIGHT be okay with going down, and if your feet are wide, you MIGHT be able to go up.

i noticed that the shoe's length is slightly longer than the box size (ex: a 9.5 lengthwise seems like a 10) but the sockliner keeps your feet in place so you dont really notice it.

sorry for such a confusing answer, but its kind of hard to describe.
I have wide feet and wear a 10 in most shoes (10.5 in GL3s) I went with my GL3 size and they fit me very well. No heel slippage or anything and I have the extra room I prefer. I would have to say go up in size because like @Demetri  said the sockliner not only keeps your foot in place but it also eats up some of that potential extra room, I would rather tighten them and have room then have them loose and my toes balled up. 

I know for Puma I size down..And thats what I do for every model and without fail it works for me except BOG/Clydes. Ofcourse some models are more snug than others but they break in and conform to foot. el3ctronick el3ctronick and I do the same thing and no complaints from either of us.

Last edited:
I know for Puma I size down..And thats what I do for every model and without fail it works for me except BOG/Clydes. Ofcourse some models are more snug than others but they break in and conform to foot. @el3ctronick and I do the same thing and no complaints from either of us.
well as said above..i size down (compared to nike).

to be specific:

nike/jordan:11.5US

new balance(USA/UK):11US

adidas most sneakers(stan smith,zx7k,zx9k,zx5k,campus80):11US

asics sagas:11US

puma coas:11US and fits PERFECT

saucony: 11US

The Trinomic XS 850 OG is available at End, Hanon, and Crooked Tongues. Price seems to be basically the same at all three after shipping. Approximately $126 USD. I went with End since they've given me good service in the past.

No half sizes and I'm 9.5 TTS. Any suggestions on sizing?

Edit: Went with US10. Hopefully they're not too big. Went with End as well.

Last edited:
The Trinomic XS 850 OG is available at End, Hanon, and Crooked Tongues. Price seems to be basically the same at all three after shipping. Approximately $126 USD. I went with End since they've given me good service in the past.
These will drop in the us right

I have no idea whether they're gonna come out here. Even if they do, I doubt you'd save more than $10 after shipping and/or tax.

Back
Top Bottom