< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Got my XS850 OG in today , just as the XT1s they fit very snug imo , i have to go a half sz up on these trinomics , other than that theyre amazingly comfy. The cushioning has to be the most comfy out there right now alongside the asics gel..add a great price tag to it and ill consider these to be one of the best pickups this far of 2014
Dang. Are they narrow ? Or just run small

Dang. Are they narrow ? Or just run small

gotta say both, its like the shoe tucks in your foot..prob why theyre so comfy if you get the right size. The materials are very soft and flexible so you might be able to break them in , if to small.

Received my xs850. These run smaller than my puma coas(the obny puma i have). I would have gone with my nike size i think..the size i got them is ok and easily wearable but i would suggest to get what you wear in nike/jordan sneakers..(half size up from my coas). warning: this is not a shoe for wide feet
Regarding quality they are fine.. Just not these are 100% made of plastic
View media item 867167

Last edited:
XS850s came in.

View media item 867459
Glad I went .5 up from my true size because the fit would've been tight. Quality is definitely lacking and materials could've been better, but style and comfort makes this shoe great.

Received my xs850. These run smaller than my puma coas(the obny puma i have). I would have gone with my nike size i think..the size i got them is ok and easily wearable but i would suggest to get what you wear in nike/jordan sneakers..(half size up from my coas). warning: this is not a shoe for wide feet
Regarding quality they are fine.. Just not these are 100% made of plastic
I went with tts(9.5) for my coa's and my feet are wide. the coa's are very comfortable, but i have to wear them on the loosest setting. do you think a sz 10 in the xs850 would fit?

I went with tts(9.5) for my coa's and my feet are wide. the coa's are very comfortable, but i have to wear them on the loosest setting. do you think a sz 10 in the xs850 would fit?
well would you size down on coas if you could or you got the correct size you think?

from my personal experience, if you went half size up from your coas(and  your coas fit normal), then you got the right size...at least for normal feet. xs850 fit different from coas...while coas have very snug heel and wide toebox(at least for me and i think for most people in NT), xs850 have wide heel and snug toebox. if your feet are not too wide then i am almost sure you got the right size mate!

Here's the lining of the Black/White R698 that @Bad Lieutenant mentioned.

6b70aa9ea80c11e3a98f0ea8daf3f523_8.jpg

Can someone help me with the sizing of the Puma Suede Mid Classics? Do they run big or small? I usually wear a 9.5...thanks

Back
Top Bottom