< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

5EFF23C0-85BE-4CB0-9003-4077F683328F.jpeg

Comfy Christmas Eve fit! Cell Venoms. Got these for $44 and it was money well spent.
Anybody interested in these definitely go half size up!

Anybody know where I can find
puma x atelier new regime basket boot ?

Looking for a size 11.5

Thanks

I worked with Puma a lot this year doing influencer stuff, lots of free shoes. Fav has to be the RSX Toys. Honestly the only shoe I actually liked. :lol:

Wish I had more colors, the shoe is comfortable as **** and looks awesome.

I worked with Puma a lot this year doing influencer stuff, lots of free shoes. Fav has to be the RSX Toys. Honestly the only shoe I actually liked. :lol:

I’d love a simple RS-X colorway. Maybe a bred or cool grey colorway. The toys colorway reminds of kid shoes that were made In adult sizes.

You're joking right? Lol
Screenshot_20181231-191921_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181231-191827_Samsung Internet.jpg
I like how u posted pics like I don't already own both shoes lol....i am well aware fo what they both look like and those the sillioutte might be similar to the naked eye I still don't think they look the same

These Transformers RS-X are executed very well with a really good pricepoint. I kind of wished they did a Megatron and Starscream cw as well.
20181231_150046.jpg
Good feedback, I’ll forward that along. This started as a UK collection so not sure if there’s any plans for continuing the line.

what type of work.. Lifestyle, photography, events? Worked w a few on the Puma team who put together the seeding list for these Transformers shoes. We got to do a box that included the actual toy, was a cool idea on Puma’s part.

Back
Top Bottom