< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Picked these up today
IMG_20181215_103313_483.jpg

Now I want them

Colors, material mix, construction... look SO GOOD.

Can wait for my Transformers pairs :smile: :smile:

Dear Puma,

We need these Rs-X silhouettes in a size 14 and up

Sincerely,
Sasquatch Big Foot Yacht Gang

Managed to snag these at End for under retail using the VIPSALE code.
077D36BF-B48B-47F7-963E-7929A3ECE363.jpeg
077D36BF-B48B-47F7-963E-7929A3ECE363.jpeg
Damn. I wish END. had the Toys options on their site because I am trying to use that code with a pair of AM1s so I do not have to pay shipping. LOL

I am wondering if I should pull the trigger on the ones below. have them in my cart on Puma's site, but I am trying to wait until tomorrow when my red, blue and yellow pair comes in to see how they look on my feet first. Also, I am wondering if I could pull off the colors (since there is no black or white in the upper). It is funny because the colorway below is the first one that drew me into the RS-X Toys line, but I got weak when I started seeing on-foot videos on the red, blue and yellow ones.

370750_08.jpg

Damn. I wish END. had the Toys options on their site because I am trying to use that code with a pair of AM1s so I do not have to pay shipping. LOL
And I could have sworn they had them too (the cw in whoisthisguy whoisthisguy ‘s pic) when I picked up the original cw. They were either yanked from the site or cleaned out. Regretting not getting them at the same time. Just gotta keep my eyes peeled for another site during a sale.

And I could have sworn they had them too (the cw in whoisthisguy whoisthisguy ‘s pic) when I picked up the original cw. They were either yanked from the site or cleaned out. Regretting not getting them at the same time. Just gotta keep my eyes peeled for another site during a sale.
I probably did have them and sold out since I see that they have the green, black and white CW in a few sizes left. If only I liked that CW, I would cop (since my size is available) just to use the code, get them on a discount and not have to pay for shipping.

I am wondering if I should pull the trigger on the ones below. have them in my cart on Puma's site, but I am trying to wait until tomorrow when my red, blue and yellow pair comes in to see how they look on my feet first. Also, I am wondering if I could pull off the colors (since there is no black or white in the upper). It is funny because the colorway below is the first one that drew me into the RS-X Toys line, but I got weak when I started seeing on-foot videos on the red, blue and yellow ones.

370750_08.jpg

you could pull these off with light wash denim and a white top.

you could pull these off with light wash denim and a white top.
I am not worried about the colorway itself, but moreso this being a chunky shoe. I am not usually into chunky/"Dad" shoes, so I am concerned that a chunky shoe would just look crazy on me.

I am not worried about the colorway itself, but moreso this being a chunky shoe. I am not usually into chunky/"Dad" shoes, so I am concerned that a chunky shoe would just look crazy on me.

The shoes are fresh. Chunky shoes are in style these days so you wouldn't look crazy at all. The RS-X silhouette is def a shoe that looks better in person/on feet...

Last edited:
The shoes are fresh. Chunky shoes are in style these days so you wouldn't look crazy at all.
Yeah, I got the red, blue and yellows ones yesterday and them joints are FIYAH! They are not super chunky and I do not look crazy in them at all, so they are definitely a keeper. I went ahead about bought the women's neon/pastel colorway this morning. LOL

Back
Top Bottom