< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Isiah Thomas Pumas.jpg

4E16C401-AD7E-4FD7-82FD-18CD7A5A71CD.jpeg
Two new colorways I saw today - at least new to me
Yeah, these were brought up on here a couple of pages back. I keep looking at the light blue one, but I cannot pull the trigger on them yet. The orange one seems to be the favorite, though I am not a fan.

^^^^^They are officially dropping on Friday (1/18 ), but a few sites have the first colorway for sale already. I bought my pair from Finish Line and I cannot wait to see them in hand!

Puma is killing me...not releasing RS-X or Clyde Courts in a size 14.

Only half of the RS-0s have released in a 14...I don't know how/why they pick and choose the size runs.

Thanks guys I'm excited to try these! Although will be tough competing with my Kobe protros, really love that shoe.

Thanks guys I'm excited to try these! Although will be tough competing with my Kobe protros, really love that shoe.
Same...protro is my go to shoe at the moment . I mentioned that in the tread, it just has everything IMO. But I think u will be very happy with the Clyde court's

Puma is killing me...not releasing RS-X or Clyde Courts in a size 14.

Only half of the RS-0s have released in a 14...I don't know how/why they pick and choose the size runs.
They release such a small size run in a size 14 for the RS-X. I picked up the White/Black cw in a size 14 and that size was gone later that day.

Back
Top Bottom