< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Probably my favorite Puma I’ve seen in years TBH. Love the CW and blocking.

giphy.gif
I cannot wait to get my pair in hand next week!

It is so crazy that I am loving these RS-X sneakers! My bank account is not happy that I am now on pair #8 of these though and if you would have told me this time last year that I would end up liking chunky sneakers, I would have laughed in your face. LOL I am still not a fan of the Thunder Spectra, but I like that the RS-X are chunky but are also sleek and do not look ridiculous on feet.
I actually like the Thunder Spectras but I agree that the RS-X's are on a whole different level.

Did you have a coupon?
Well, I actually returned a pair of Baskets that I had used a 20% coupon that customer service issued to me and I was able to get customer service to apply that same 20% discount to the Ader Error RS-X order. I wish that Oneness still had their FINALSALE 50% off code still active because I would have copped from there for $82.50 like I did the RS-X Sankuanz if they did. LOL

Available on Puma.com now: RS-X Trophy (Puma White/Bronze and Steel Grey/Dark Shadow)

I know that there were a couple of people on here looking for the white and bronze pair and I was waiting on these to drop here in the US too, but those Ader Errors won me over and I got those instead.

Passed on the Aders.

No love for XXL-feet gang on the RS-X trophies.
Yeah, I did not see any 14s in the Trophies, though I did see six 14s in the Ader Errors when they were on the site. That is weird that Puma would not include size 14 for the "GR" drops but will have them in the somewhat limited releases. (shrugging)

Did those Ader Pumas come in a size 11.5? I haven’t seen anywhere with that size, it just jumps from a size 11 to a 12.

Did those Ader Pumas come in a size 11.5? I haven’t seen anywhere with that size, it just jumps from a size 11 to a 12.
https://www.onenessboutique.com/products/puma-rs-x-ader-error
https://shop.extrabutterny.com/products/puma-x-ader-error-rs-x-369538-01?variant=22188473319472
https://www.featuresneakerboutique.com/products/puma-x-ader-error-rs-x-whisper-white-blueprint

Right off the top those sites have size 11.5. Just search by the style number 369538-01. I saw that Puma had them in that size when they were on the site.

Last edited:
oneness might be the move with one of those codes they're always dropping
LOL OKAY! If Oneness decides to drop a code that is more than 20% off before the end of March, I will be buying them from there and returning my pair that I got from Puma (just like I did the Sankuanz).

oneness might be the move with one of those codes they're always dropping

LOL OKAY! If Oneness decides to drop a code that is more than 20% off before the end of March, I will be buying them from there and returning my pair that I got from Puma (just like I did the Sankuanz).

GOAT had my size 9 at $120. Contemplated if I should cop but feeling like these will drop even more from one of these sites due to the lack of hype. Super clean shoes though and very slept on

63E066BA-9206-40E1-9A5C-574C4C226CBA.jpeg
Aders arrived yesterday

I got my pair this morning. I must say that this is one of my favorite pairs of the RS-X so far. I love that there is a suede element to it to give it a premium feel (which is should be since it cost $150+). Also, I like what they did with the tongue of the sneaker making it split somewhat.

Now I am just waiting for my black and rose gold RS-X Trophy pair and I think I will be all good for a while. LOL

Finally these will release next week, anybody else excited for them? Looks like Puma did a great job with the different materials for a relatively low price, already liked that with the RS-X.

OG-Palace-Guard-KITH-Grailify-1-1200x800.jpg
It was weird because I saw these on Puma's website like in January and I had them in my cart and everything. I go back to my cart a couple days later and they were gone, so I thought that maybe it sold out really quick. I guess it was posted earlier than it was supposed to be.

SMDH So these RS-X Cores are JD Sports exclusive and I am crushing hard on the black and white pair. I wish I saw these when they first dropped because now they only have a UK size 10 left. (heavy sighing)

jd_128325_a.jpeg
jd_128325_b.jpeg
jd_128325_c.jpeg
jd_128325_d.jpeg
jd_128325_e.jpeg
jd_128324_a.jpeg
jd_128324_b.jpeg
jd_128324_c.jpeg
jd_128324_d.jpeg
jd_128324_e.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom