< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Tried the rs joints and they were the worst shoes I ever owned, comfort wise and just slipping. They might be responsible for my ****ed up knee.

^^ can’t speak on sizing but WearTesters probably have good sizing recommendations.

LPU Puma Future Rider Lux
7219A20C-B649-4A34-B2EB-CDE336BC1D12.jpeg

Kind of strange that these have the Lux branding but are the same price as the regular Future Riders. Are the materials actually better or am I missing the reason for the Lux branding?

Also from photos I thought the toebox was perf leather, but it looks like it's mesh.

Kind of strange that these have the Lux branding but are the same price as the regular Future Riders. Are the materials actually better or am I missing the reason for the Lux branding?

Also from photos I thought the toebox was perf leather, but it looks like it's mesh.

toe box is mesh
Toe cap is this faux suede
The leather hits are soft and nice to touch.
They aren’t bad but def don’t deserve the “Luxe” title tho

Saw these pop up on Finishline and was keeping an eye on them, surprised they sold out. I'll have to keep an eye out if they release anywhere else.

37542201_100_P1

I would believe his diehards will eat these up. If not to hoop in but for off court. Dude fans will show up for all of these.

Back
Top Bottom