< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

deadstock.ca got the bwgh as well.
don't know if your strong USD gets you a better deal...

did nobody buy the alife puma suedes?!?! i think they are FIRE! both colorways! but i only went with the whites so far!

did nobody buy the alife puma suedes?!?! i think they are FIRE! both colorways! but i only went with the whites so far!
didn't cop yet but the black suede and the suede mid look mad fresh and would go mad nice with a Raptors jersey. TBH I'm more excited about the Alife x Puma Blaze of Glory and the Alife x Puma R698, not so much the silver ones but the black/grey/purple with Alife all over the midsole that represent the Alife stickers. Either way I expect all of these to go on sale since most people sleep on Puma like a mattress. Also, a cool fact, the silver alife r698 is supposed to resemble the alife store with the mirrored walls representing the silver on the shoe and cork floor representing the gum sole. 10/10 collaboration

Last edited:
didn't cop yet but the black suede and the suede mid look mad fresh and would go mad nice with a Raptors jersey. TBH I'm more excited about the Alife x Puma Blaze of Glory and the Alife x Puma R698, not so much the silver ones but the black/grey/purple with Alife all over the midsole that represent the Alife stickers. Either way I expect all of these to go on sale since most people sleep on Puma like a mattress. Also, a cool fact, the silver alife r698 is supposed to resemble the alife store with the mirrored walls representing the silver on the shoe and cork floor representing the gum sole. 10/10 collaboration
just getting into pumas

thinking of copping the silver alife r698 for 125. are they gonna go on sale further?

also when do the alife blaze of glory's come out? Those look dope

ended up copping some reflective disc blaze's cant wait!

lmk if anyone knows about the alife blaze of glorys release

man you took the thought right outta my head. cant wait for the Alife Bog and sticker r698s.

follow @scooter1zscott on IG. he's the puma NA national sales manager. those bogs and r698s supposed to drop in april.

Damn, didn't even know there was a Puma thread in here, what's good fellas? Broke out my a Snow Splatter R698 this weekend:

d56d7ede_image.jpeg

Got the white pair too but wound up returning them - too much white, reminded me of a hospital shoe.

Does the r698 fit TTS?

My Nike/Jordan size is an 11. In the the r698 I go 10.5. I like a snug fit (though comfortable). I will say I don't believe that an 11 would be the end of the world in the r698 but I prefer the 10.5.

Just an FYI I base all my fitting of sneakers is based thickness of a nike elite sock for what its worth. As a thicker/thinner sock may give a fit a slightly different feel.

Last edited:
clean ^  :pimp:
Thanks bro.

Does the r698 fit TTS?
I've ordered my Nike size on all my Pumas and they fit well. The Snow Splatter R698s have a leather liner which makes them fit a bit looser (and a fantastic quality soft leather upper) - you could go down 1/2 size and it would still probably fit, I guess it depends on your preference of how you like your shoes to fit. I stayed at my Nike size at they fit perfectly.

I want the white bwgh but I knooooooow they will eventually go on sale and I don't want to overpay

I wouldn't pay retail for them. Tried them (blue pair) on in store the other day and even though the craftmanship isn't as bad as it was for last years collection, it's still not what I'd expect from a collab between a shoe company and a fashion label.

Hope that makes waiting it out easier for you.
wink.gif

So many potentially great R698 cw's ruined by all white midsoles. A little paint detail goes a long way...

I want the white bwgh but I knooooooow they will eventually go on sale and I don't want to overpay
i dig em too.

bought the other bwghs at full price so im gonna try an experiment and see if i can cop these for far less down the road.

one thing for sure is im copping the alife r698 stocker and bog when they drop.

With the consensus seemingly being that it would be best to hold out on the bwgh until they drop under retail... it is my hope that knowing that would give retailers the @mtvtn to drop the price :wink: :nerd:

I would pay anything under 100. All three colorways of the fall bwgh still have a fsr on urban outfitters for 69.99

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom