< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Anybody know where I could pick up the Kasina Disc Blaze collab for the low? Either colorway, mostly looking for the Black/gucci inspired colorway. Lowest I seen was a pair for $109 shipped and another for $96 shipped. Seeing if anyone knows of any other spots that might have a size 10.5 for lower.  Thanks in advance!

So, I received my order of grey XS850's from size? and as soon as I opened it I noticed one shoe is smaller than the other, now they are telling me I have to pay for customs again when the correct pair ships, even though all they had to do was check the sneakers before sending them, worst sneaker buying experience ever, I'm gonna rip them a new one on twitter

So, I received my order of grey XS850's from size? and as soon as I opened it I noticed one shoe is smaller than the other, now they are telling me I have to pay for customs again when the correct pair ships, even though all they had to do was check the sneakers before sending them, worst sneaker buying experience ever, I'm gonna rip them a new one on twitter

Wow! That's terrible. No wonder cats refuse to deal with Size?.

Back
Top Bottom