< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

if States fit like Puma Suede then I would say go down 1/2 a size from TTS at least that's how it is for me...
Thanks, wish I saw this 2 days ago[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Finally found the burgundy Vashtie joints stateside.
I went tts..
Keeping my fingers crossed they fit or I'll just exchange out.
But good looks tho and to the other brethren for info[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Frank The Butcher's brand Business As Usual (BAU) is collaborating with Puma on the R698, they look fresh!

here are some leaked pictures: 

Hey guys I was wondering on the sizing of the puma Boris becker please. No one locally has them so I was wondering how they fit. I have a slightly wide foot. Thanks in advance for the help

Not into red shoes but these are cool especially with the gum bottoms. Figured some of yall would like these for the price.

088290.jpg

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=311330232915

Last edited:
Clean and classic colorway...especially with the gum sole. But i have so many kicks like these already...

I'm tired of seeing black with white midsole R698s. Puma has been putting GRs out with that same colorway over and over. The materials look nice, but I won't be going after them.

I'm tired of seeing black with white midsole R698s. Puma has been putting GRs out with that same colorway over and over. The materials look nice, but I won't be going after them.

Word, they look strikingly similar to the black pair in the Perf Pack. Which apparently is pretty decent, material wise.

/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Word, they look strikingly similar to the black pair in the Perf Pack. Which apparently is pretty decent, material wise.

I was just wondering this myself...is the only difference between the Footpatrol collab and the "Perforated Pack" one, the branding on the tongue and speckled midsole? I mean even the bottom soles look identical.

I really wanted the Footpatrol ones but being stateside with no proxy, these are looking like some very nice substitutes...

Anyone have or seen a DS pair of R698 Saharas in size 10 recently?  My brother saw mine and decided he wanted a pair, but haven't been able to track one down for him.

Anyone have or seen a DS pair of R698 Saharas in size 10 recently?  My brother saw mine and decided he wanted a pair, but haven't been able to track one down for him.
Shame you didn't see my post last week about the size restock, I got a US 10 and one was sitting for a few days. Does look like they are starting to dry up.

Shame you didn't see my post last week about the size restock, I got a US 10 and one was sitting for a few days. Does look like they are starting to dry up.
Yeah, unfortunately by the time he saw my pair and wanted them the 10 was gone.  Thanks though!

BWGH x Puma TX-3 

haven't seen these in any online store yet but I think they will be soon, IMO the TX-3 is one of the nicer non-trinomic runners, they look mad fresh 

Back
Top Bottom