< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Almost slept but glad I didn’t.
LPU Puma Ralph Low Sampson x Rhude
9CE4BFE7-F264-4941-B357-DA269146110B.jpeg

Hey fellas, could any of NT members give me sizing advice on Ralph Sampson Mid?
So far I've searched and saw that some people find size and width larger than expected for their usual size.

I'm a wide footer so it's good news. However, I prefer snug fit over loose fit due to an issue with peroneal tendonitis.

For a reference, I wear size 10 for Dunk Highs at snug fit, and 9.5 for AF1 High. Size 10 for both NB (MiUS and MiUK) and most Adidas originals including Stan Smith and Super stars. I prefer going up to 10.5 for Nike AM1, Asics, Karfu Synchron Classics, and Adidas UB.

Pair made it in from Stock. Dope in person but does feel a tad tight/crammed in the toe box. First puma shoe ive owned one ages but feels like I could use a half size up. Unfortunately I’m a size 14. I guess I’ll hold them DS for a while but likely won’t be able to wear these comfortably 😩
53F662F2-31F2-4077-BED0-86A59554A6A4.jpeg

Hey fellas, could any of NT members give me sizing advice on Ralph Sampson Mid?
So far I've searched and saw that some people find size and width larger than expected for their usual size.

I'm a wide footer so it's good news. However, I prefer snug fit over loose fit due to an issue with peroneal tendonitis.

For a reference, I wear size 10 for Dunk Highs at snug fit, and 9.5 for AF1 High. Size 10 for both NB (MiUS and MiUK) and most Adidas originals including Stan Smith and Super stars. I prefer going up to 10.5 for Nike AM1, Asics, Karfu Synchron Classics, and Adidas UB.

I think you'd get the best snug fit at 9.5

I think you'd get the best snug fit at 9.5
Thank you so much tigo0240.

I need high cut sneakers to alleviate tendonitis condition and it's been a rough search finding iconic retro pairs as I prefer subtle designs of the past over current performance lines.

I didn't realize till I started looking for much or less popular retro pairs that are hard to find at retail or under retail these days at stores.

I wish I could go try a pair in person at a Puma store in Tokyo but now isn't the best time to visit busy Tokyo for good reason as Japan is on holiday this week.

Thanks again taio0240. I’ll give it a try at half size down!

Thank you so much tigo0240.

I need high cut sneakers to alleviate tendonitis condition and it's been a rough search finding iconic retro pairs as I prefer subtle designs of the past over current performance lines.

I didn't realize till I started looking for much or less popular retro pairs that are hard to find at retail or under retail these days at stores.

I wish I could go try a pair in person at a Puma store in Tokyo but now isn't the best time to visit busy Tokyo for good reason as Japan is on holiday this week.

Thanks again taio0240. I’ll give it a try at half size down!

No problem.

Just judging by the other shoes and sizing you posted...I think the fact that you wear a 9.5 in AF1 Highs is the best indicator that the same size would fit well in the Sampson Mids. I wear a 14 (no 13.5 to try) and there is lots of space up front and quite a bit of free space all around my foot.

No problem.

Just judging by the other shoes and sizing you posted...I think the fact that you wear a 9.5 in AF1 Highs is the best indicator that the same size would fit well in the Sampson Mids. I wear a 14 (no 13.5 to try) and there is lots of space up front and quite a bit of free space all around my foot.
The pair just came in from Puma this morning.

I'm very impressed with the quality and materials used For this model. I think Puma outdone it for its price range.

I'm glad I went with half the size down as you have suggested. I can still comfortably lace it up while having a semi-rigid ankle brace on foot. I also like the fact it's built like a high cut than a typical mid cut model.

I'm a little bit worried about the heel counter being on the softer side. However, it’s my concern with tendonitis and I'm just too used to how other brands/models are built so I think I'm just going to have to find out in time.

Overall I'm very happy with RS Mid. I don't think this'll be my last pair of Puma for sure.

Thanks again Taigo0240!

First time in this thread. I was waiting like a month for the Future Rider "Wildcat" to release today. Jumped on every site including Puma and nothing. Its like the shoe doesn't really exist. Wondering if anybody in here knows anything about it?

Back
Top Bottom