\//\ | OFFICIAL Pusha T Going SOLO/Joining G.O.O.D. Music Thread, Vol. "EGHCK!" | \//\

^ dope picture.
pimp.gif

I have always loved the clipse. Pusha T going to GOOD Music is great. Good look for him, gets him on tracks with new people, and hopefully on a bunch of Ye beats
pimp.gif

Not to mention he's now murked Kanye and Jigga on tracks, thats never a bad look
pimp.gif

PUSHA T READY TO RIDE?
 Pusha T is ready to ride for Kanye West? This is what Mikey T says.

Jimmy an Cam may be met w/ a little bit of resistance if they are looking to use kanye west to boost there sales (in similar fashion to that of 50 cent) Pusha T is not going to let the diss records slide if it comes to combat he plans on releasing a solo project under West . rumors are that Pusha & Kanye will continue to ignore taunts

PUSHA T READY TO RIDE?
 Pusha T is ready to ride for Kanye West? This is what Mikey T says.

Jimmy an Cam may be met w/ a little bit of resistance if they are looking to use kanye west to boost there sales (in similar fashion to that of 50 cent) Pusha T is not going to let the diss records slide if it comes to combat he plans on releasing a solo project under West . rumors are that Pusha & Kanye will continue to ignore taunts

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I appreciate what Kanye doin n all, but I'm gonna miss Malice...
Its not like Clipse is dead. Pusha Ton stated recently that he and Malice are already prepping for their next album.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I appreciate what Kanye doin n all, but I'm gonna miss Malice...
Its not like Clipse is dead. Pusha Ton stated recently that he and Malice are already prepping for their next album.

Back
Top Bottom