Official Pusha T thread.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Holon lemme think...

Drake was signed to YM by Wayne..
Wayne was signed by Cash Money Birdman & Slim..

Hmm...

Yea Im not gettin the full Drake correlation from that line.
Cash Money signed by universal

i think it a weeknd shot tho

Joint is tough but I doubt if it's about Drake. Last year pusha said this about the other "Drake Diss" "I call it, 'Don't F With Me' freestyle, and people, you know, a lot of people sort of took it like it was a Drake diss and so on and so forth," Pusha explained in an interview. "I see a lot of people put that on the blogs or whatever. But you know, I've never said that, man. I think people, you know, they hear these freestyles and they forget this rap thing is a real, like, competitive situation. And um, me personally, I don't, you know, I'm really good. I'm really good at this. So I don't, you're never going to hear me say, I was dissing Drake or anything like that. I actually like him." (WGCI)

But who knows

I don't really check for Push like that, but I just happened to click on this track & it was quite enjoyable, and the surprise feature from The Dream definitely sold me on it.

"Them ##+!*$ ain't dyin' for ya"

pimp.gif

yeah it sounded pretty good...even though I expected it to be better lyrically from P

bout to give it another listen in the phones
smokin.gif

hopefully this sets off a string of diss songs and publicity stunts, both groups ain't about that life so no violence is expected or wanted

I can see it now and ELimination Chamber match hosted by the WWE Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Drake, Common, Pusha T, and Nicki

Book it @CrankyVince

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Looks like Pusha T pissed off Young Chop as well 
Young Chop Blasts Pusha T

Young PorkChop needs to just shut the !%#+ up already, how you gon be a new producer, not even creative or original in the slightest, and you just start going at everyone?

These dudes need to log off twitter, delete Fruity Loops, and go back to school
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom