OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Nothings definitive obviously but that clips b magic battle was real debatable.

I think Magic won but it could go either way, I gave magic that first because I found the June schemes by Clipse to be weak.

I watched the heartless battle but can't remember who won , gotta check that out again.

I didnt name a winner outta clipz and rock

I just really liked that battle

and heartless is pure garbage

I think Clipse beat Rock in that rematch it was a great battle though, seems people wanna give Roc the win because he outperformed expectations and didn't get bodied again.

He did his thing for sure but Clipse got that imo.

Clips freestyling ability is nuts...he has never CLEARLY lost..thats debatable but it can go either way. Hollow vs Clips should've been happened imo...i always wanted to see that mathcup over Hollow and Lux.

Even Hollow vs Diz..but i think that would've ended physically..especially now

I didn't watch the whole battle

Clips CLEARLY lost to O-red, Heartless, and b magic

Tay is debatable 
nah clips aint lose to o-red. I'm from jersey and everyone knows o-red didnt come correct in that battle. neither did clips but it would be debatable

How many battles are people gonna 100% agree on ?

There will always be some who say this guy lost to that guy, not sure I've ever seen a battle with 100% agreement.

Clipse is the overall best right now if he lost to those dudes that doesn't change the fact, those dudes lost to somebody as well.

Somebody said he lost to Big T ? :rofl: rollin that dude is a bum I hope he gets retired along with X factor and math Hoffa

still have hollow at the top spot but clipz and diz are right there too

like to see how brizz's career turns out

see if he can maintain that agression and wordplay

Son Daylyt did what? Took a dump on the stage?

Yeah no.....

Last edited:
Never got the hollow hype but I see he gets plenty of respect so I'll leave it at that , I do appreciate hime beating Lux because beloveds hype was reaching unseen levels so he needed to be brought down a peg or two.

Diz has spurts where he gets busy but I find his overall style sloppy and all over the place, he needs more structure and control when battling.

Clipse not even my favorite overall but he has the total package, he has no major weakness I can see at the moment.

What battles was this ?

Thnx Anti....repped

Hope he never gets booked again...sadly I'm sure he will tho :smh:

Last edited:
Spent two days watching every SM4 recap I could I'm dying to see those battles :smh:

REX got bodied not one person said anything different ( never watching that battle, sounds like a massacre )
DNA got bodied as well everybody sayin Roc chopped him up vicious
B Magic ( my fav) beat Con convincingly not one person picked him, KG that poet even claime it was 3-0
Verb got his swag back, everybody say JJD lost big....not surprised I think he's been overhyped as hell recently
Surf beat Hitman after Hitman had a classic first which surf even admitted, but again everybody saying surf got the 2/3 rounds...everybody

Any news on that B Magic vs Bigg K ? I know that had to be crazy that's another one I'm dying to see.

alotta recaps are trash tho

cats do the same thing with recaps as cats do with shoe release info and reviews

most of the time anyway

I believe con got trashed tho lol

True I don't usually talk about recaps , but they were so consistent across the board I kinda believe it lol.

How many times do people agree across the board when it comes to battle rap ? Hell we can't even agree in here on almost anything :lol:

alotta these cats post the same info outta fear of not being in the cool section

some battle rappers talk down on other battle rappers if they feel the rapper in question has too much fan leverage or skill

jayblack or whatever his name is ain't bad

battle rap wise clipz ain't bad with reviews when he's not joking

everybody in this thread likes battle rap, that's all that matters

with all that said the reviews could be correct I just wouldn't bet on it

Last edited:
The myth that Clips is undefeated is hilarious.

He clearly lost to Magic, O-Red, and Heartless and a lot of people feel like JC and Jones beat him too.

And I heard he lost to Illmac in Arizona, but I'm sure people will sweep that under the rug too.

yea reading the opinions and reviews before actually watching the battle be throwing me wayyy off sometimes...I usually shoot straight to Cortez's twitter to see his opinions cause he is usually on point and unbiased. I'd like to come here for the same but you cats be everywhere with it
roll.gif
... but like @All Ready  said..everyone in this thread likes battle rap and that all that matters

Everything i read about the battles pretty much lines up with the post above expect B magic and Con could've gone either way. and Cortez said Bmagic and Bigg K barred eachother's lives away

Back
Top Bottom