OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

You saw how fast she skated when Clips threw that shot?

Aww naw these ****** ain't finna talk bout me

:lol: I thoroughly enjoyed that battle. Jones slipped up during round 2 but still held it down. I'm not sure who I'd give it to, gotta watch again.

Clipse won that. I never even heard of duke (save that for murda mook, lol. had to sat that). But Jones only got the.last round and coulda losrt that if clips came halfway decent. Started freestyling, got off trak n couldnt get back on. Serius was just rusty. Alotta his joints were supper corny and not paassionate.Another battle should get him back to form.

i enjoyed jones bars, he looked like he was having the most fun.

Word.
Main reason I enjoyed that battle is cause both dudes looked like they had a good time.
& the crowd let them spit for the most part.
I gave it to Jones 2-1.

Serius 2-1.

Clips was light weight corny during some moments, great battle though.

Ol' girl definitely cried in the car :rofl: :rofl:

Looking at that Lux and Hollow Da Don video I see my dog Hollow went up north and got full off that

41iX4EC4ErL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
Jones was bad in that battle, Clips wasn't much better. The "share these stretch marks" line. :rofl:

Last edited:
the supposed URL December card:
Daylyt vs QP
Bmagic vs Chilla Jones.
Jaz tha rapper vs QB
DNA vs Kshine
JC vs Yung ILL
Tay Rock vs Cortez.
Aye Verb vs Arsonal
Dizaster vs T-Rex
Goodz vs X-factor
Conceited vs Surf.

card is boo boo, id rather see JC and chilla battle trex and aye verb. nobody battling wants to see those two right now.

Ay-verb coulda had a chance in that battle if he knew how to keep rappin when the crowd was whispering

And if he spit that same real fire from the end of the 3rd rnd all the way through thee entire battle

Overall Rex killed'em

"You... tah (Utah)" Crazy lmao

Loved the battle . Even though Rex won all three rounds it wasn't a body bag. This dude verb just need to stop crying like a little girl when the crowd ain't feeling what he sayin. Crowd was ******g with him heavy in round one then he started whining and lost them

Hate how Rex constantly looked up at Diddy like, "Daddy, am I doing good?"

Rex 2-1

Can't wait to see Dizaster booed off the URL stage.

Back
Top Bottom