OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

clips and x wasn't debatable
x had zero energy in that battle
had he manned up and spit his bars how he intended and not submitted yet again he actually had a shot
and reds 3rd round was reds coldest round ever, red did his thing and cats talking bout red held back
hell naw

You losing it fambs .... O-Red's "best" round was probably in Round 1 vs Calicoe "You aint a gat clapper/ Matt Stafford the only one in Detroit wit'a nine that'll throw a bullet at Megatron" .. He way colder in that battle.

As far as Charlie vs X-Factor, please go listen again .... They both put on a great show.

By the way .... JC vs Chilla was better than the SM2 battles that I have seen so far. I think JC won, but Chilla came off .... I hate that slow style, but his punchlines were good money ...

sick.gif
I came here to post this.OH MY GOODNESS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. There were 2 winners. Best battle of Summer Madness BY FAR. Thank goodness it wasnt on the stage so the crowd could ruin it

I cannot stand Arsonal I think hes extremely trash, but he bodybagged Math

Last edited:
You losing it fambs .... O-Red's "best" round was probably in Round 1 vs Calicoe "You aint a gat clapper/ Matt Stafford the only one in Detroit wit'a nine that'll throw a bullet at Megatron" .. He way colder in that battle.
As far as Charlie vs X-Factor, please go listen again .... They both put on a great show.
By the way .... JC vs Chilla was better than the SM2 battles that I have seen so far. I think JC won, but Chilla came off .... I hate that slow style, but his punchlines were good money ...

I still got cal beating red

x had lines but had no energy, clips rapping forever killed that boys soul

and chilla is corny as hell but has some nice lines here and there

I don't even like clips, jones got em imo

the whole point is x caught feelings and it affected his performance

boy just shut down when things don't go his way

and to the other dude reds 3rd about rather seeing his family smile than fix his was crazy, are you serious?

easily reds best performance

Last edited:
" Hit me? u gon get hit next. Stomp em, but leave em choices.. Timerland or Nike.. Face the tree or get chin checked "

:lol: :x

My mog JC back at it :pimp:

"You winning? NEVER! Besides I'm a sore loser, I lose you leave sore these _'s is with whatever."

Last edited:
to me thats Clips downfall at times...cause its some filler BS he spits and it takes away from his performance IMO

Bingo! As much as Charlie spit ... X-Factor came firing out the gate;

"So what's poppin .... Charlie Clips / Up that fourty fifth and snatch that ratchet off Charlie's hip / Smack the **** out of Charlie's lip / probably knock a tooth loose / He spit it out .. and now we see .. DNA in Charlie Clips" :smh: :smokin - - ridiculous.

I'm glad to see some strong participation in this thread, because I watch more battle raps than I do music videos LOL.

JC tore the boy, but like many say, it wasn't a body bag. My 2 favorite themes from these dudes were as follows;

Chilla: "See this? / This the try me face / get ya life erased / pencil style ... like a stencil how ya body traced / If I peek inside that Jeep you drive, and I see papes / Imma follow you wit dat chopper like a high-speed chase" :smh:

JC: "And won't no ***** miss him / cause he not sick / ignore all this ****** symptons / I catch Chilla chillin' / that fifth clap / boy that ***** kick back like its chillin' wit him"

Total disgust all over this battle though .......... I know X-Factor feeling iffy about his ranks after watching JC. He better step it up next battle.

OHHHH YOOO - That O red line about his family smiling before he fixes his own was Doo DOo ... cause how are his priorities straight if you are willing to fill up your sons closet with Jordans before you handle the furniture in your mouth ...????

to me thats Clips downfall at times...cause its some filler BS he spits and it takes away from his performance IMO

JC tore the boy, but like many say, it wasn't a body bag. My 2 favorite themes from these dudes were as follows;

Yea... It wasn't a Body Bag because Chilla brought his game with him, he was spitting for real. But with that said JC won solidly, it was definitely a W but I respect Chilla because after that 3rd round a lessor mentally tough spitter would've been rattled but he stood tall and gave a good performance in that last round as well. Just ran up against a person spitting better **** at that time... It happens.

I need to see Danja against someone REAL.

7 minutes in the JC/chilla battle and lovin it already
glasses.gif

that batman line 10 min in
sick.gif

Last edited:
that battle was a tie.

No. The battle was not a tie. I respect your opinion 100%, but JC brought a little extra to the match and easily won 2-1. Round 2 was way live for Chilla.

Would you guys ever pitch this concept. Crews against crews. 3 man teams .. each one allowed one round. Go 2 out of 3.

Because we are already witnessing a lapse in worthwhile battles. I think the rap leagues should implement differet style battles to create more venues.

there have always been 2 on 2s in other leagues and its pretty corny overall especially when the other team isn't polished

and I give that battle to jc 3 zip, chilla corny as hell

sound like he be reading all his bars all monotone and $@&!

random dude in the crowd lightweight sonned him when he told chilla to say it wit ya chest

Last edited:
I can't choose a winner from that JC/Chilla Jones battle and I don't want to...

Both them dudes had lines for days...

Just for the fact that the audience was spending mad time trying to catch the wordplay in-between their bars...

Chilla Jones is like JR Writer V.2... :lol:

"I'm here to turn your 'sorry a** gang' into a pile'o G's!!... (apologies)

WHERE-YOU-FROM? WAIT!... J-DILLA & PROOF STATE?... I'ma SON-YOU-HERE!!!...
Lemme reverse that, and run through clear!...
I HEAR-YOU-SON... but STATE-PROOF you a DILLA (dealer)-J, They get WEIGHT-FROM-YOU, WHERE?!?..."

(WHERE)(YOU)(FROM)(WAIT)(J-DILLA)(PROOF)(STATE)(SON)(YOU)(HERE)
(HEAR)(YOU)(SON)(STATE)(PROOF)(DILLA-J)(WEIGHT)(FROM)(YOU)(WHERE)

:x :x :x :x :x

^^^^^ im saying cats can say j.c. energy was higher but bar for bar, that was a tie(classic) and easily the best battle ive seen in years.

Back
Top Bottom