OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

More money isn't motivating them so nothing will. We've seen this before with "bars over names". Trying to exclude people doesn't work, that Organik idea sounds good on paper but will never work, IDK what else is there to do.

Also the two best battles of the year both feature Rum Nitty and yet where has the push been?

I am starting to dig RBE more than URL as of late. A lot of the RBE battles seem to be more "URL cards" than a URL event. RBE must also be giving them worth-it money, as I have not seen too many chokes like URL.

I was just also surprised the Mook v Verb was at 4-5pm, found a link and i only saw 1.5 rounds because that battle was so early.

I was just also surprised the Mook v Verb was at 4-5pm, found a link and i only saw 1.5 rounds because that battle was so early.

Imo that was a smart move. Nobody likes standing around watching battles u don’t really care for just to see the main event. Often by the time it comes everyone is drained and ready to go. ARP was smart with that move.

Rex sound like a crackhead spinning around and throwing his hat on the street corner. Reed bodied him.

Math was awful. Smack needs to stay away from him for some time.

Mook got killed and Verb kept his word. I heard King Los got destroyed by my dude I.C.E as well. RBE really had a good one.

Imo that was a smart move. Nobody likes standing around watching battles u don’t really care for just to see the main event. Often by the time it comes everyone is drained and ready to go. ARP was smart with that move.
I 50/50 agree. It also just felt like energy died after that match for the remaining 3 battles, should have ended the night with Mook getting killed by a ready to go crowd booing him until the night ended.. I see both sides...

I had mook winning the 2nd. Third wasn’t the greatest from both. Verb had a good performance though.
I’m not with these 20 minutes rounds.

Back
Top Bottom