OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

After watching the battle I gave it to Hollow 2-1.

I got Hollow for the first, Roc second, and Hollow clearly for the third.

I don't know how you dudes are giving it to Roc 2-1.

He clearly lost the first and last round and one could even argue the second round.

The problem with Roc's rounds was his repeating of bars and going to far back in doing so and it caused him to have lesser material for the battle.

Most of his rounds, especially round 1 and 2, he was kept going back on his lines when he didn't need to that much. I understood if it was leading up to something, but it wasn't it wsa just lines and he could have continued from a bar or two prior.

Hollow's whole 3rd bodied that whole battle though :smh: He got under Roc's skin with that :lol: Roc was super tight and acting like it wasn't phasing him but his bars from prior says otherwise :lol:

Saw overrated Lux in the backgroudn with the big crazy eyeballs too :lol:

Hitman Holla is lyrical? Lol Smack. Just put down "Stage Presence" and call it a day. That guy has zero bars.

Never forget what Tsu Surf did to this bum.

Def wasn’t feeling the tag team thing when K Shine brought Big T in, this ain’t wrestling i hope ppl don’t start taggin people in now smh

Last edited:
Ars always sucked. Hollow is going to get to remove the one blemish on his resume and that's all that matters.

Arsonal is going to prepare hardbody for this match watch.

If he's coming out of retirement and then this is his last battle that fool is going to write his best.

I don't know we'll see how this goes. Hollow has been slipping... that Diz battle although not really a true battle Diz got in his ***, the Joe Budden battle he wasn't all that either. Although I thought he beat Tay Roc 2-1 it's still debatable unlike when he beat Clips and Lux... Hollow wasn't even that impressive against Pat Stay either, but I thought he took that battle too. I don't know if he's getting comfortable or not trying his best, but I still consider him the #1 battle rapper at the moment and top tier.

I think it was said in that promo that this is Hollow's last battle and he's going to ride off in the sunset and retire, but that battle I really wanted him to do was versus Mook... the last of the old gods so to say.

^^^ best battle i seen for the year thus far...... 3 very good rounds by all 3... no slip ups .... no overly gassing

Back
Top Bottom