OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Part of Surf’s appeal is that he can shake a room and then tell everybody to shut up. :lol: That aggression don’t hit the same in an empty room. He uses crowd reaction for pace and to remember his place.

That being said, he got killed. No way around it.

tennakeyslim tennakeyslim here to say I was wrong about Surf bro lol.. battle was lowkey trash but I got Lux winning the 1st clear, edging the 2nd and getting the 3rd by default because Surf choked/stumbled.

lol all good fam, I could see it from a mile away. He either choke or can’t get thru his **** n the crowd reaction always give him time to recover. Surf 2nd was stupid and I edged that to him. This was a beatable lux but he got it 2-1 1st n 3rd imo

That's after a first watch. I could see it 2-1 the other way. Again great battle from both sides.
I noticed the audio acting up on some of day's bars.
I didn't watch it on that caffeine app. If i sign up can I watch them there? or are they only available live???

Thank you for posting this! Please keep them coming. Day and Roc had an AMAZING BATTLE! I’m giving it to Day BUT I could see if some would give it to Roc. I haven’t seen the Lux and Surf battle but from what I’ve heard, Surf got exposed like I knew he would. He one of the most OVERRATED battlers of all time! He has a legacy of choking and being an average bar guy at best. His fans just ride him because they like his swag, Roc and Gun Titles saved his career.

[/QUOTE]
Either Surf or Hollow there are no other good answers.

Fire card, and its free? Battle Rap is BACK. Surf better 3-0 this bozo.

Also... JEY THE NIGHTWING!!!!!

The only way he wins in the court of public opinion against the fake GOAT is to 30 him.
Smh see?

What's Lux gonna bring? A bunch of psuedo internet woke bars. He gets gas for putting on a hoody.... He's gonna lose cause he's not good
Loaded Lux is TRASH.
Yall gon see man.. Surfs A game beats EVERYONE. Let's not forget he has the best round in battle rap HISTORY.
The fans lost smh
I hate Surf for this.

I can't man.

I've been annoyed since. Son had EIGHT MONTHS.

You hate to see it...

You hate to see it...
[/QUOTE]
I LOVE THE RECEIPTS! Just got done watching the battle! Surf got his **** rocked, LMAO! I’m bashing Surf ALL WEEK just because! Lux handled his business and showed him what was up! YES!

Bruh, Th3 Saga is pitiful. SMH. Mike P took him out back and put 1 in the back of his dome. SMH.

Anybody got the link for surf/ lux and gotti / verb?

just watched the link posted with lyt and roc again .. lyt was on another level

Back
Top Bottom