OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Minority opinion: I think Nitty/Reed is debatable. I can't choose a winner in the first round and I think Nitty debatably won the second and third. I'm who Reed referred to, though - a nerd from the burbs. Nitty was kind of light until the third and Reed was what I expected him to be.

Verb/Cal
- Round 1: debatable, but leaning towards Cal. This might be due to the recency effect. I think Verb rapped a bit better, but Cal out-battle-rapped Verb. Cal's style is also a bit easier to pick up on the first watch. Honestly, I have no interest in watching the rest of the battle.

Last edited:
In conclusion: I dont want to see K-Shine battle anyone else unless it's Lux, Mook or Hollow!

Time for him to further stamp himself in the URL & solidify his resume.. I hated that he even took this Chess battle. There's literally nothing left for Shine.

Glad to see Tay Roc get his chance

Verb vs Cal would’ve been a classic if it happened 5 years back. That was like watching the Undertaker vs HHH at WM28. An end of an era.

Kings won 4-3

another lackluster performance from surf ..... this dude just be losing and choking every battle now ....

Ars with the victory that cemented the kings victory

casey Jay and Vixxen did their thing ...... I thought couture was better than freestyle clips

Back
Top Bottom