OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Honestly had no interest in hearing all those bubblegum knife and gun bars in rocs rounds after hearing Mook. Big one trick pony
Pretty much. Same thing happened with the Lyt battle... Whenever Roc needs to talk to someone it never hits. Ever. He would have been better off trying to gun bar Mook to a loss. Then again even the gun bars were weak but I can tell he spent way more time on the other stuff.

Stop letting him dress up and use props now too. It's making it look bad. All those antics to catch a L

I need this man to start his next battle off with

"Murda Mook getting them chips again
Last Smack what happened"

I had it Mook 2-1. Could see it 3-0
Crazy how the votes for that app had it Roc 3-0???? :rofl:

B Dot was getting mad gas from the crowd.

I got Mook 3-0! He got Roc to FULLY admit to dealing with a transsexual IN BATTLE!

I got Mook 3-0! He got Roc to FULLY admit to dealing with a transsexual IN BATTLE!
I think that part was misconstrued. From what I heard, Roc said that Mook was lying, it barely came through audible then he said "I said it" louder.

It was interesting how that angle shook him though. Not like I care at all, do whatever you want. But if you're trying to win a battle you can't let much get to you like that did to Roc.

"Ain't nobody kick you out, you was Tre, you jumped out the ride for you
Member? When your punches wasn't hittin nothin, furious, I was the pop for you"

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Those lines were cold enough as is.........but when Mook acted out that scene of Tre punching the air he killed it.

Looking back on the 1st round Mook even gave Roc the prophesy that it was about to go down for him......”You James St. Patrick you about to die in YOUR OWN Truth”.

Last edited:
I can't believe this Tay Roc thing is still going on. Personals in battle rap have really begun to jump the shark.

Smack volume 6 just happened

shine smoked pat stay

I had ars beating Jerry wess 3-0 or 21

Ill will beat Danny Myers 2-1

had goodz defeating Geechi gotti 2-1 in a debatable
Had chilla over b dot 2-1.... was disappointed in dot

URL Super Fight features the long-awaited battle between two of the culture's heavyweights in DNA vs. Geechi Gotti. The event also features an exciting undercard: Eazy the Block Captain vs. T-Top, Danny Myers vs. Drugz, and Rum Nitty vs. Don Marino.

MEXCIAN BARSSSS!!!!

Rum Nitty Vs. Don Marino is the MotN

Back
Top Bottom