OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Having the battle in Nebraska sounds good and it will cut down on the audience D riding, but do you really think that there are 6000 people in Nebraska that will pay 100 a ticket to watch some dudes battle? And then will they buy out hundreds of bottles for 300 a piece. Every rapper wants cash to hit that stage, smack has to make his money back one way or another.

I seen this live and I just watched the video twice and I say lux took it 2-1. Alot of bars went over peoples head. There were some punches that I didn't catch until my 3rd time watching.

That line where he said '' The reson why Im here doing what i want, is cuz I used to battle on the roof and the loser had to jump''

That line was cold

Having the battle in Nebraska sounds good and it will cut down on the audience D riding, but do you really think that there are 6000 people in Nebraska that will pay 100 a ticket to watch some dudes battle? And then will they buy out hundreds of bottles for 300 a piece. Every rapper wants cash to hit that stage, smack has to make his money back one way or another.
I seen this live and I just watched the video twice and I say lux took it 2-1. Alot of bars went over peoples head. There were some punches that I didn't catch until my 3rd time watching.
That line where he said '' The reson why Im here doing what i want, is cuz I used to battle on the roof and the loser had to jump''
That line was cold

:lol: I wasn't serious about Nebraska. I understand you gotta have the battles in areas where the fans are, where the people respect the craft. Thats NYC, Chicago, Detroit.

Lux annihilated Cal with that last round.

I gotta give it to Lux 2 - 1

I give Cal a round because of the choke but that **** felt like Cal still got bodybagged.

eek.gif

Loaded Lux whole rhyme scheme is far too advanced. Easily won this Battle. Caliocoe aint even weak, he's actually one of the better newer dudes, but his bars compared to Loaded Lux's isnt even debatable. Calicoe's bars were kinda simple, really.

Man, I'm usually for the underdogs, but Lux ate that battle...

It took him a while to get going, but once he did... :x

Cal held his own tho...

lux choked
that's an automatic loss imo
How is choking in 1 round an automatic loss?

If M Bison gets a perfect ko on me in the first round I still have 2 rounds left to beat the living **** out of him
Its a school of thought that I subscribe too as well. I think I said it on the last page too. To put it simply when it comes to live rapping, mistakes just ruin things, especially in battle rap which is so delivery dependent, when you mess up it just steals away all of your delivery for that round. When I see chokes, I usually just chalk that round up as an automatic loss cause choking just ruins it for me. It brings about the "This guy had months to prepare and still cant get it right" and for a lot of people pushes the fact that these verses are all memorized rehearsed to the forefront(I stopped caring about this years ago, but some people still care)

A choke in one round can easily carry over into the next two, we've seen it happen before, I thought it was genius on Lux's part to make it clear that he was carrying it over on purpose, made me feel like he had something huge to say that he would basically scrap a round for that. Its hard to get past a choke and get the crowd back on your side, I remember a Big T battle that I think he won handily but the choke did him in, all the comments were about the choke.

That being said I still dont know who won this. I will have to listen to it one more time then make a decision

Last edited:
Im with you with the choke loses that said round, but the whole battle ? nahhhh, especially if you come back in the remaining rounds swinging

Me personally, I had to give lux a lil leeway because

1- he hasnt been in a battle in years

2- he never battled in a crowd so large that he had to fight with the audience to get his bars off

3- the crowd was so busy cheering for him they wouldn't let him spit

once he came back caught his composure and got used to the crowds over-participation, he started cooking

Yo someone retype or say what bars Lux said that was too advanced, went over our heads, or whatever.

Yo someone retype or say what bars Lux said that was too advanced, went over our heads, or whatever.

'' Let talent show this is gods call, youngin you gots to learn how this works...jobcorp''

" I feel like im at your moms door with a convey of armed boys from dar 4, my heart core colder than the shoulders of a u.s soldier on armed shores, but you can sense it ***** the tension thicker than german guard dogs''

'' I get to aimin and dont miss, im about to put it all in your catchers mitt, dieing in this ring is a sure thing...and you're the definite (death in it) ''

'' this what champions look like, we dont look alike you look lite, im floyd with you boys battle verses , you Jim Lampley Larry Merchant ***** you just talk a good fight''

'' I heard they rather verb with a clash of words, I said word they have some nerve, deep in they heart the 3 from the arc (arch-verb, hitman,ill) wouldnt risk (wrist) getting snapped from Larry Bird''

These are just round 2 bars

Last edited:
That 3rd round hurt my heart , I deadass felt bad for Calicoe 
mean.gif
 Lux 2-1 dude had one of the best 3rd rounds in a long time.

Aye that 3rd round was savage...

But each round is supposed to be 3-5mins this mog Lux spit for damn near 8 both the 2nd & 3rd round and Smack didn't have the balls to cut him off.

Cali got OFF in the 1st and 2nd. I got it as a tie honestly.

LUX 3-0 dem 1-2 buckle my shoe rhymes cal was kicking did no damage! He did it to 'em in a suit!

"How you disrespect god? Ain't it Evil to Live backwards?" Loaded Lux

"Is your money being long worth your life-span being shorter?" - Loaded Lux

"You got dreams of that leer jet/ but you gone **** around and crash like Aaliyah Jet." - Loaded Lux

"That big meech back up singing *** ***** left ya moms alone for the latest ride" - Loaded Lux

"YOU A WASTE OF MY TIME *****! AND YOU CUTTING INTO YOUR MOTHER'S ******G TIME!" - Loaded Lux

How do you say 3-0 and Lux choked round 1? C'mon don't be bias. Cal came to play. Like Cake said its close

Cal aint say nothing the whole time. He was rhyming one syllable words and talking about random imaginary crimes. Pre "choke" which was crowd induced Lux was bombing on lil homie. Aint no bias involved Cal just isn't nice. Lux came through and ended his career.

This dude lux made cal look bad like he was a amateur or some **** . Dude wordplay is not even fair he made dudes bars look extra generic and simple

Lux got the F' off in the 3rd (even tho he kinda bit Ave Verb's angle vs. Hitman tho). Cal snapped in the 1st, and they both got off in the 2nd...hard to judge that round cuz it was slanted. Almost like he got to combine 2 rounds cuz he blacked out in the first... it was close tho, wasn't no bodybag like N's was making it out to be.

If I had to pick, I'd give it to Lux, but that crowd decided it wasn't F'in with Cal as soon he was started screamin out "I'm from The D, I dont give a F" to start the second round, that was pretty much it....the reason why Detroit/STL/Philly/Chi etc crowds purposely be so biased is b/c of **** like that btw like I said a while back.

The combination of Lux & the crowd had Cal reacting tho
laugh.gif
, dude got emotional as ****....the restraint battle rappers show is extraordinary tho dog. Couldn't do it, on me I couldn't....
Cal aint say nothing the whole time.
Cal started off his 3rd w/ one of the realest quotes in the battle imo, as hyped as Lux generation is/was, they the reason why battle rap N's cant ever get deals and aint respected musically.

Man I think you guys in here are persuaded by the crown hyping up Lux's lines.

Calicoe got that battle.

I though Lux would have came back hard the second round but he started choking and messing up in that round also.

To dude talking about Calicoe had nursery rhymes... that jobcorps line from Lux was straight Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne ****... straight YM crap, say a line and then the word that goes with it... it's about to go down... elevator... I'll kick that *****... punt... **** out of here.

I'm going to go back and listen to the battle again, but even the third round where most feel that Lux destroyed Cal wasn't even that serious.

He was trying to kick some knowledge or teach him lesson about a living a life of crime... what the **** was that.

Lux didn't even get to say that many lines because the crowd was riding him so hard hyping every line like it was some next level sh..

If you listen to the crowd when Lux was battling even stupid **** they were going oh and ah over.

I still think that line about the phone was the hardest the whole battle.

"Put the pound to your chin like your talking on the phone" ---- take you cell phone out and put it up to your face and where is the pound sign on your phone.

But... everyone is entitled to their own opinion so it's whatever I just think Calicoe got Lux in this battle.

You know who was good battle rappers... that skinny black kid... I think his name was persuasion or something. There was one battle he had with some dude next to him hyping every line and he seemed kind of Karmo while doing so.

And there was this other white dude from California that was like a funny comedy battle rapper... he battled some dudes from Canada though and they got on his *** about him being Jewish.

Back
Top Bottom