OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

25hirma.jpg

NiCKLE ‏@Royceda59
Yo @DNA_***** I thought Lux won but Calicoe still did good.. Lux had a LOT of advantages

NiCKLE ‏@Royceda59
Lux used his polished veteran adnatage on my nephew.. Calicoe just gets better n better tho so it don't matter..

That N lost period. He said it himself. "Yall was showing me mad love last year" . Exactly He killed Math in NY and got love for it. They booed Math. But this year he went up against a superior opponent simple and plain.
This.

Also this ***** Verb shouldn't be calling out ANYBODY son is on a losing streak and should consider a hiatus

Stop with that bias **** too. That N lost period. He said it himself. "Yall was showing me mad love last year" . Exactly He killed Math in NY and got love for it. They booed Math. But this year he went up against a superior opponent simple and plain.

You think Lux won? Fine I'm not going to argue with that... But to say that the crowd wasn't biased is just plain out right silly.

Name the last time you've seen a boy out right choke and the crowd not heckle him for it?

And I'm not saying Lux didn't get off... Because he did. But Smack handicapped the match after he fumbled in the 1st round by allowing him to spit for 8 mins each of the next 2 rounds to Cal's 3. Let's Be Serious Here.

Keep it funky man damn. :smh:

The crowd WANTED Lux to win he's in his hometown and haven't battled in years this **** is just like basketball you can win and lose on your homecourt you really mad cause the fans in NY didn't boo Lux cause he forgot his verse ? Do Bulls fans boo D.Rose when he misses a game winner ? Calicoe ain't come with **** that night to beat Lux he would've lost in Kansas. I ain't hear none of yall ****** complaining when K shine straight annihilated Big WIll in St. Louis while being heckled by his crew and dudes in the crowd and still got that W.

You didn't hear me saying anything about that battle because I never watched that battle.

You heard me talking about Big T getting home town treatment against Clips and Kannon getting it against JC

Both of whom are from Chicago so you can miss me with that **** fam.

Call a spade a spade, when have you EVER seen a crowd not heckle a battler when they forget their bars?

You didn't hear me saying anything about that battle because I never watched that battle.
You heard me talking about Big T getting home town treatment against Clips and Kannon getting it against JC
Both of whom are from Chicago so you can miss me with that **** fam.
Call a spade a spade, when have you EVER seen a crowd not heckle a battler when they forget their bars?
Never . U good now doggie ?

so was calicoe not allowed to go past 3 minutes? I don't think Smack woulda cut him off. When Calicoe was done he said that same lil **** about "if you aint got nothing they can relate to." So saying Lux rapped 8 minutes is kinda wack to me. Why didn't Calicoe rap more than 8 minutes? Battling a legend and winning is not gonna come from 9 minutes of gun similes. 

so was calicoe not allowed to go past 3 minutes? I don't think Smack woulda cut him off. When Calicoe was done he said that same lil **** about "if you aint got nothing they can relate to." So saying Lux rapped 8 minutes is kinda wack to me. Why didn't Calicoe rap more than 8 minutes? Battling a legend and winning is not gonna come from 9 minutes of gun similes. 

Exactly...Calicoe was stopping at 3 mins. It wasn't like Smack was cutting him off, but letting Lux keep going.

I thought mogs said Mook Vs Solomon was the best one?
That **** was borderline unbearable. Dead drag to get thru.

That s**t mightve been the most drawn out battle I've ever seen in my life, dawg...

I don't even care if there was a true winner or not... Neither one of them really said anything that stood out...

Total waste...

Back
Top Bottom