OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Good lookin on the footage...damn all that pocket tappin won't u wanna send that man some money...clips hurt suge soul [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
i was in the building on saturday..... i felt goodz and clips won 2-1 but jersey aiint get killed.... crowd was eating everything goodz and clips was spittin, and wasnt giving any reaction to jersey.......

clips aint back..... yall think goodz would let clips do his normal bs of not coming prepared to a battle....... until clips can write 3 complete rounds he aint back....

honestly the event wasnt really good

nyb vs team homi was a good battle

the goonies vs swave and money bags wasnt good----- twork came in and made it a 3 on 2..... drugs came in and made it a 4 on 2...... then team homi had all its members spit a verse.... rum nitty, posion pen.... even o solo came in ......... this battle will be vaulted

st louis vs north carolina was cool, but st louis kept rhyming short rounds, while brizz and top were rappin longer...... on top of that it became a 4 on 2----- with reign and tayroc spittin for the carolina team....

nwx vs detroit was ok..... nwx had a verrrry good first then got worst as the battle went on......... xfactor continues to say some suspect bars and miles flow is outdated....... he was spittin but the crowd wasnt feeling it

@tramerican can you explain some things...

I watched some streams and it was intermittent, but was the Goonies/Homi battle bad overall, or was it just the last round? I did feel it was super long. I like the DMV team (being I am from the DMV) so I would hate for it to be vaulted.

Also, I missed Rain and Roc's going at STL, but what was the reason?

What about the time limits? Was that mostly Smack or the Battlers complaining?

@tramerican can you explain some things...

I watched some streams and it was intermittent, but was the Goonies/Homi battle bad overall, or was it just the last round? I did feel it was super long. I like the DMV team (being I am from the DMV) so I would hate for it to be vaulted.

Also, I missed Rain and Roc's going at STL, but what was the reason?

What about the time limits? Was that mostly Smack or the Battlers complaining?

the battle to me was wayyyyy off..... at first people was surprised that there teams would be in a battle ..... twork wasnt even apart of the battle and he had more bars then the other goonies combined and it seem like he had a mic on so url knew he was gonna go on stage.... the last round was like 30 minutes,,,,, while st louis and jersey had 2 minute rounds... didnt make sense

rain was taking a shot at verb for some ish he said in a previous battle,,, roc was just giving them a couple of bars

none of the rappers complained...... stl and jersey kept stopping they self

True, thanks tramericanjr.

Nothing is worse than vaulted battles tho, hope they release sometime this year. I am still waiting on an official drop of Goodz-T Top battle.

Cortez put Prez in a coffin. I'm hoping this finally gets that man some respect around here.

Cause the old link is down.

Let this be the last time we see those two bums rap.

I miss Surf man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom