OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

^Same here. $55 for the pay per view. Hope Cass whoops on Goodz though

Y'all think Tech 9 killed himself because of those charges? Never heard the official reason of death

T Top closed that with a FIRE bar. Not even gonna spoil it for yall

That being said he still lost

Found a Twitter live for this. Crowd booing all through Cass 2nd round just because. Goodz just as trash but no boos. Crowd came to boo

I got Cass 2-1 and not even being biased

He lost that 2nd one clearly from the crowd booing through the entire round

Goodz gotta be paying the crowd the way he gets all the hype live. On tape it’s a different story
Cam-ry!!!

I'm reading this Cassidy verse on rap genius.... No amount of delivery can save this garbage. I'm not going to listen to this no way.

"
do y'all believe in ghosts?
Reach in the stash where I keep the toast
Then put a hole in ya gut big enough to stash a whole ki' of coke
Keep her close, for a Tweet you post, you can eat the toast, you sleep awoke
I heard you count sheep for tryna eat the GOAT"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cassidy has always been all about the punches and has no witty substance or setups. He's great at bragging about how dope he is, not dissing someone else.

Loaded lux vs aye verb
Geechi Gotti vs Tsu Surf
K-shine vs Chess
Tay Roc vs T-top
Pat Stay vs Shotgun Suge

According to pat stay Twitter

Aw snap. What ya life like? Pat vs Suge is interesting. Whoever gets crowd control gets this.

Don't sleep on TTop. TTop has them angles that get underneath your skin. He's basically the Street version of Real Deal. Roc Plus Tay has been known to be a little sensitive.

I got kshine, bet Chess chokes.

Geechi vs Tsu could look like Nitty vs Surf in that Tsu was just outdated with his style. Surf ain't gonna out street Geechi. We'll see.

I got Lux. No way he's not gonna be prepared after what what Verb did to Mook. Beloved 2-1, or 30.

Just bought my tickets to NOME 9. Kinda tight about paying 125 for my ticket but I'm sure the experience will be worth it being that I been binge watching battles the last 3 years on and off..

If any other NTers are going and wanna meet up, hit me

Back
Top Bottom