OFFICIAL REAL WORLD D.C. THREAD *THE FINAL EPISODE! 3/31 @ 10PM* RECAP ALL EPISODES ONLINE

Oh word!

They stayed in Dupont Circle?!

I was coming from Red Onion Records (for those who are familiar) and as I was about to hop on the escalator to catch the metro,I saw a camera man and a fewothers walking in the station.

From the look of the commercials i've seen,it looks a little dull but i'll tune in on the 30th just because i'm from here.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Oh word!

They stayed in Dupont Circle?!

I was coming from Red Onion Records (for those who are familiar) and as I was about to hop on the escalator to catch the metro,I saw a camera man and a few others walking in the station.

From the look of the commercials i've seen,it looks a little dull but i'll tune in on the 30th just because i'm from here.
Yeah they stayed out there. I walked past the house. It was an ok house, not so big, not so small. but in DC its kinda of a huge one *pause*

damn they did the dmv dirty.. #@!% looks wack... and in dupoint circle too?? this wont end well like some of yall say.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Hopefully it will be good, but after Brooklyn and Cancun, Im not holding my breath. Im just glad its finally in the DMV
pimp.gif

RW-Cast03-FINAL.jpg

RW-Andrew01-023.jpg

Andrew Woods 21, Westminster, Colorado

RW-Ashley02-017.jpg

Ashley Lindley 22, San Francisco, CA

RW-Callie01-004.jpg

Callie Walker Unkown Age, Galveston, TX

RW-Emily01-038.jpg

Emily Schromm 21, Kirksville, Missouri

RW-Erika01-003.jpg

Erika Lauren Wasilewski 21, Chicago, IL

RW-Josh01-049.jpg

Josh Colon, 23, Philadelphia, PA

RW-Mike02-004.jpg

Mike Manning, 22, Thorton, CO

RW-Ty01-008.jpg

Ty Ruff, 22, Baltimore, MD

I haven't watched reality TV in YEARS but I'm going to scoop this only cause I'm a DC Native... and I'm wondering if I'll see anyone Iknow.

i watch all this trash so i'll be tuning in...nothing else to do at 10 on a wednesday...

it'll probably suck tho...commercials looks so boring...ol girl crying about being picked on by her mom and a possible harcore christian and a possiblehardcore anti religion guy

Back
Top Bottom