Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Finally finished the Epilogue part 2 the other day.

Decided to replay the game to see the things I missed. I think I wanna try to encounter all the Easter eggs and such, and pay more actual attention to the plot. Just started chapter 3! :smile:

So far I'm digging online with the new update.

Seems like there's a ****ton of things going on at once.
Right now I'm doing trader and bounty hunter. I hunt while doing the bounty hunter missions capture the bounty and then deliver everything I hunted to Cripps.
They got those random encounters going on while you're riding and a dog came up and tried to get me to follow him somewhere, then I'm getting free roam event alerts.

Been doing maybe an hour at a time, just because I've been pretty tired and its my wife's bday this weekend but tuesday I'll be able to play more extensively because they added a bunch of stuff too, hunting wagons to load up animals, more guns, can edit your characters, camp enhancements etc.
Yea I've really been enjoying the new update. I'm doing all three roles at the same time. The synergy between all three is really good. Leveling up one role often helps the other two and vice versa. Feels like there's actually a purpose to online now

Yea I've really been enjoying the new update. I'm doing all three roles at the same time. The synergy between all three is really good. Leveling up one role often helps the other two and vice versa. Feels like there's actually a purpose to online now

How is the collector role? I pretty much wrote it off to begin with but will eventually get it also. Even though I'm not doing it I'm still finding valuables that I keep, and it tries to get me to go see Madame whatever her name is. I'm just stacking them so hopefully when I do become one I'll have a nice start.

I got that outlaw pass too. I got a ton of gold because I'm not sure what to spend it on, So i figured why not on that.
It's good so far and you get a 25% boost to level up on whatever you are doing. They give some good stuff and honestly besides Varmint rifle bullets I don't buy goods anymore, because I have so many rewards from when I was just logging in to just get that, I'm at full capacity for a ton of stuff.

I did the legendary bounty yesterday, it was pretty fun, so far that's the ONLY bounty I've been able to bring in alive, but I think i get it now:lol:

Did trader stuff for 4 hours after the legendary bounty, just grindin, trying to get a hunting wagon.

spent this morning while waiting for my wife just going through EVERY item and section they added, they even added new ability cards

This is definitely the update we were all waiting for.

Mad that you have to spend gold bars to start these new missions. Haven’t touched this joint in a minute
I got all three roles for free. Collecting all 52 playing cards in GTA online gets you the collector's bag, linking your twitch and social club account gets you the bounty hunting license and just having PS plus gets you the trader’s butcher Table

How is the collector role? I pretty much wrote it off to begin with but will eventually get it also. Even though I'm not doing it I'm still finding valuables that I keep, and it tries to get me to go see Madame whatever her name is. I'm just stacking them so hopefully when I do become one I'll have a nice start.

I got that outlaw pass too. I got a ton of gold because I'm not sure what to spend it on, So i figured why not on that.
It's good so far and you get a 25% boost to level up on whatever you are doing. They give some good stuff and honestly besides Varmint rifle bullets I don't buy goods anymore, because I have so many rewards from when I was just logging in to just get that, I'm at full capacity for a ton of stuff.

I did the legendary bounty yesterday, it was pretty fun, so far that's the ONLY bounty I've been able to bring in alive, but I think i get it now:lol:

Did trader stuff for 4 hours after the legendary bounty, just grindin, trying to get a hunting wagon.

spent this morning while waiting for my wife just going through EVERY item and section they added, they even added new ability cards

This is definitely the update we were all waiting for.
Collector is good for making money since you can sell whole collections for a decent amount. It levels up pretty quick and you can find collectibles literally on the way to your next destination. Even people you loot will sometimes have collectibles

I got all three roles for free. Collecting all 52 playing cards in GTA online gets you the collector's bag, linking your twitch and social club account gets you the bounty hunting license and just having PS plus gets you the trader’s butcher Table

Oh so that’s what you get with collecting the cards? I did do that so I’ll log in today to see what’s up. Good looks.

I'm about 7-8 levels from maxing out the Outlaw Pass, will either do it today or tomorrow.
Having too much fun with the Collector role, I got the binoculars and the metal detector and both are great. Well the binoculars are actually better for hunting.
I already did my first free roam collector event but I didn't have anything so I basically had to follow other people lol. Can't wait to do it with the metal detector

Bout to get my hunting wagon when I play later on today(if I can get my camp to spawn)

The community is really active too. On reddit people are hiring posse's to protect their large distance deliveries, or to join on a 2 person bounty. pretty dope

Been playing everyday since the update came out and it looks like it's only get better based off this interview R* just did

Never touched this game after I beat it, including the epilogue.

still can’t believe they’re not gonna release DLC smh

I'm about 7-8 levels from maxing out the Outlaw Pass, will either do it today or tomorrow.
Having too much fun with the Collector role, I got the binoculars and the metal detector and both are great. Well the binoculars are actually better for hunting.
I already did my first free roam collector event but I didn't have anything so I basically had to follow other people lol. Can't wait to do it with the metal detector

Bout to get my hunting wagon when I play later on today(if I can get my camp to spawn)

The community is really active too. On reddit people are hiring posse's to protect their large distance deliveries, or to join on a 2 person bounty. pretty dope

Been playing everyday since the update came out and it looks like it's only get better based off this interview R* just did

Yea I’ve been playing heavy since the update too. I reached level 20 for the collector role a couple days ago. The metal detector is seriously OP :lol: . I’m hoping they don’t patch it

Yea I’ve been playing heavy since the update too. I reached level 20 for the collector role a couple days ago. The metal detector is seriously OP :lol: . I’m hoping they don’t patch it

you ain't lyin
Just for ****s and giggles I've stopped at random places with it equipped and found stuff.:lol:

Damn a year later and this joint still ain't under 20 bucks yet? Some games I've gotten that price after 2 months.

Happy 1 year anniversary to the reason I got a PS4.
On my 2nd playthrough now and enjoying it as much as the first
dc5d745.jpg

i'm still discovering things I never saw the first time around

i hope they have some story DLC planned. I don't want them to go the way of GTAV and throw everything into online. I played this online once and never went back again, maybe if we had a NT Posse i'd get into to it but i can't deal with the wild cowboy randoms

Back
Top Bottom