Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Ended up starting over since I was only at 10% and took off auto save. So I found a treasure box with a gold bar in it and I took it. Thinking the box was empty it kept on telling me to pick up the gold bar. So now I'm spamming at this point till I fill up. I ended up with the 30 :wow: :pimp: Had to been a glitch. Wanted to take more but thats the max you can carry. I can't go to the fence yet and sell beause it's not unlocked but I'll be going there first thing and start selling.

Game is fake free roam in the beginning. Said the weather is too bad in a notification. They killed my horse when I tried to go exploring. Just collapsed out of nowhere. Almost got me too of I didn't have my wits about me. Omg..I'm turning into a cowboy.

I'm only 6.7% into the game. Just made it to chapter 2...and I'm honest when I tell you...it's one of the most beautifully mastered games I've ever seen. It's incredible..the detail.

On that note...

So far....

RDR felt more like Western Civilization .and every Western movie I've seen. Especially based on looks. Felt more cowboyish.

But of course..that's a rough assessment at 6.7%. Could mean nothing.

Ended up starting over since I was only at 10% and took off auto save. So I found a treasure box with a gold bar in it and I took it. Thinking the box was empty it kept on telling me to pick up the gold bar. So now I'm spamming at this point till I fill up. I ended up with the 30 :wow: :pimp: Had to been a glitch. Wanted to take more but thats the max you can carry. I can't go to the fence yet and sell beause it's not unlocked but I'll be going there first thing and start selling.
Yea it’s an exploit. I just posted it on the last page. All 30 bars sell for $15,000

I got finessed by some dude in Saint Denis for 50 cents. He was sitting on the corner with a blindfold in asking for change because he was blind and poor. I give it to him and start walking away and I hear him chuckle behind me. I turn around and see him walking down the street with the blindfold off, whistleing to himself. So I start following him and he takes off running talking about “come on buddy! It’s only change!) :lol: I would’ve chased him but I was on my way to the fence and didn’t want a bounty

Anybody having problem with bounties, just turn yourself in at the Sheriff station. You might have to antagonize him but don’t pull your gun out. Just stay focused on the sheriff and surrender when you get the option. After you go to jail your bounty will be cleared.

Also, gold bar exploit:

I haven’t tried this yet but I’m going in when I get off of work!

Bout to give this a try before they patch it.

Ima try the doctors office tip after

Anybody having problem with bounties, just turn yourself in at the Sheriff station. You might have to antagonize him but don’t pull your gun out. Just stay focused on the sheriff and surrender when you get the option. After you go to jail your bounty will be cleared.

Also, gold bar exploit:

I haven’t tried this yet but I’m going in when I get off of work!

Do I have to start a new game to turn off auto save?

Do I have to start a new game to turn off auto save?

Been thinking ab turning auto save off too tbh. I’m only just now past the mission where you finish hunting with Hosea and I didn’t kill the grizzly.

Also do y’all use auto aim or free aim when you’re not on your horse?

First person isn't so bad either. Switched to it once that bar fight got outdoors and it was perfect. Some things are a little weird though. Tried to save that witness that spots you early on but I guess I didn't move quick enough. I stared at him hanging off the cliff just to see if he would fall and as I hit the button to pull him up, he falls :smh: some people don't want to be saved I guess.

Also spent an unhealthy amount of time playing bones in the camp and trying to get my threads together in Saint Denis. Game is great so far.

Question. On mission you go get deer for camp and come back a bear showed up was told to sneak around it but I shot it lol and I didn’t kill it, it ran off. Did I mess up anything ? Was that bear important

Question. On mission you go get deer for camp and come back a bear showed up was told to sneak around it but I shot it lol and I didn’t kill it, it ran off. Did I mess up anything ? Was that bear important
Nah you good lol I did the same thing cause I’m reckless and I wanted to skin the bear (i really likes the hunting aspect in the first RDR)

So I finally got to our first camp and was successful in killing a Mountain Lion and some Elk. Are you guys simply riding around and jacking folks, hunting, stealing things from other camps before doing missions?

Also, I grabbed a bunch of cigars from the train. Can I light those up?

Back
Top Bottom