Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
So I finally got to our first camp and was successful in killing a Mountain Lion and some Elk. Are you guys simply riding around and jacking folks, hunting, stealing things from other camps before doing missions?

Also, I grabbed a bunch of cigars from the train. Can I light those up?

I’ve just been hunting, saving randoms and doing chores :lol:
You can smoke the cigars, it replenishes your deadeye iirc

I've been taking in the scenery for the most part, helping out folks and piling up O'Driscoll bodies. Trying to do right but I'm going to have to get dirty.

letting the beard grow all out the graphics and story line in this game is insane. I can't wait til online is up and running.

Attachments

• BAJdC+5iQGia3RR+0F86+Q.jpg
    BAJdC+5iQGia3RR+0F86+Q.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 24
The gold bar glitch might work on other stuff. Cause I caught 1 rabbit and I cooked about 15 rabbits from that lol I stopped myself.

Question. On mission you go get deer for camp and come back a bear showed up was told to sneak around it but I shot it lol and I didn’t kill it, it ran off. Did I mess up anything ? Was that bear important
it ran off on you? it charged me and gave me and my horse the quick fade. i gave it 3 clear *** shotgun shots. joints bounced off him like teflon.

Anybody having problem with bounties, just turn yourself in at the Sheriff station. You might have to antagonize him but don’t pull your gun out. Just stay focused on the sheriff and surrender when you get the option. After you go to jail your bounty will be cleared.

Also, gold bar exploit:

I haven’t tried this yet but I’m going in when I get off of work!

bruh i hope they dont change this before i get home. i'm gonna tax tf outta this like pisswauser on gtav.

exploits give me life.

bruh i hope they dont change this before i get home. i'm gonna tax tf outta this like pisswauser on gtav.

exploits give me life.
Same. I’m over here rushing to get home after work to exploit this. I’m off the next two days so I’m trying to rack up a couple of G’s (thank god this is all in the late 19th century where everything is stupid cheap)

Man I only just figured out how Trinkets work. :smh:
Whenever you kill a Legendary animal,, take the extras (example Legendary beaver tooth, legendary elk antler, ...) to a fence. I've only unlocked the fence in Emerald Ranch so far, not sure of other locations. He can craft those items into trinkets, which give you permanent boosts as long as they remain in your inventory. Some of them are pretty great too. I'll be looking for the Legendary elk next as the Buck Antler Trinket boost is "player receives higher quality skinned animal parts". Other boosts are 10% slower weapon degradation, faster health/stamina exp, ...
This trinket I let him craft from the Legendary Ram's horns looks pretty good too. You get double herbs for picking Creeping Thyme, Oregano and Wild Mint.

The fence is how you craft Talismans as well apparently. Put in a lot of hours and only just found that out :smh::lol:

Man robbed a train. After robbing all the passengers decided to joy ride. Soon as I stop it the lawmen murked me smh.

Up in the moutains trying to find this white horse, wolves came out of no where

I tried the gold bar dupe jont it works :pimp::pimp:
Just gotta figure out where to sell em now

I did 2 runs on it cashed in all if it at the camp managed to upgrade the whole camp with camp funds at like 10 racks left

Idk what else i can do with the camp funds maybe later in the game you come up on more camps?

Did a second run and offed the bricks at the fence

The gold bar glitch might work on other stuff. Cause I caught 1 rabbit and I cooked about 15 rabbits from that lol I stopped myself.

Damn you may be on to something lol

Where are the bars located? I'm going to try and swipe those today

You stole an entire train?

Someone posted tip page 50 heres a video that helped me

I did 2 runs on it cashed in all if it at the camp managed to upgrade the whole camp with camp funds at like 10 racks left

Idk what else i can do with the camp funds maybe later in the game you come up on more camps?

Did a second run and offed the bricks at the fence

Damn you may be on to something lol

Someone posted tip page 50 heres a video that helped me

I need them bricks ace. I need them bricks

Same. I’m over here rushing to get home after work to exploit this. I’m off the next two days so I’m trying to rack up a couple of G’s (thank god this is all in the late 19th century where everything is stupid cheap)
Every 30 bars is 15 G’s. I’ve done it twice so far. Upgraded the whole camp and still got like 25 G’s left :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom