Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Can’t lie , reading this thread daily makes the game sound fun as hell lol .

I just Know I didnt enjoy part 1 much because of the pace / horse riding .

Now I’m on the fence :smh:

The games a lot slower than part 1 just FYI. More tedious as well.

Do legendary animals respawn infinitely? Or is it a one time thing if you get one.

One time. Turn off autosave. Save up before you hunt it.

Do I have to start a new game to turn off auto save?

No. You can turn it off whenever.

Can You lead a second horse while mounted on yours?

You trying to get the White Arabian?

Once you break it and get on, you can whistle and your primary horse will follow you.

But yes, you can lead it with a rope as well if you lasso it.

yo how do you get the feathers for the improved arrows?
I killed a couple birds but they didn’t give me any feathers lol

Make sure you're killing birds that fly .. Then you skin/pluck them.

They drop a feather called "flight feathers". Use those for improved arrows.

Helped her the first time I tried to do the exploit. Got the horse off of her but then she asked for a ride and the cynic in me was waiting for her to rob me so I dipped. The second time, I just ignored her altogether.

6 more trips to the fence to get to that 100 rack mark. Not feeling the journey though. Wish the fence was closer. Driscolls blocked the entry in so they had to be dealt with. Didn't know looting bodies took from your honor though, that's kind of dumb.

If realism is your thing, is having this much loot early on taking from the experience?
Hell nah doesn’t take away from the realism. We’re trying to get on a come up no matter the way we do it :lol: That’s my thought process though lmao

video I used for the gold bar exploit. works no problem and don't worry about pausing right when he picks it up. I've experimented to where I've fully picked up the bar and still done all the save/load game stuff, hell I was in the middle of doing it, my wife started texting me to remind me to do some stuff. and I started riding to the fence thinking I had 30 gold bars, I only had one, so I had to ride all the way back and honestly I was at 60K and it's pretty time consuming especially if you ignore the game trying to pull you in, so I said F it and just started grabbing gold bars and it worked.
Please turn off autosave, and always have a save to fall back on.

Yo what part do I unlock fences. I'm at chapter 3 but don't see them on my map index.

Man I did the gold bar exploit. Got 30 bars. Went back, got 2 bars, then they disappeared. Try closing and reopening the box, not there anymore :smh:

Yo what part do I unlock fences. I'm at chapter 3 but don't see them on my map index.

I believe it's a mission with Hosea, you meet him at the Emerald Stables where you steal a stagecoach for a guy named Seamus. I think after you deliver that stagecoach he appears on your map as a fence/person you can sell all your stolen stuff to, you can even steal more wagons/stagecoaches and turn them in to him. There's other fences but his is the closest if you're trying to do the gold bar exploit

One time. Turn off autosave. Save up before you hunt it.

No. You can turn it off whenever.

You trying to get the White Arabian?

Once you break it and get on, you can whistle and your primary horse will follow you.

But yes, you can lead it with a rope as well if you lasso it.

Make sure you're killing birds that fly .. Then you skin/pluck them.

They drop a feather called "flight feathers". Use those for improved arrows.

Ah thanks. I was actually trying to take Wrobel’s horse but I got distracted by this broad getting kidnapped and he ran away :smh:

Yall thinking the gold bars
video I used for the gold bar exploit. works no problem and don't worry about pausing right when he picks it up. I've experimented to where I've fully picked up the bar and still done all the save/load game stuff, hell I was in the middle of doing it, my wife started texting me to remind me to do some stuff. and I started riding to the fence thinking I had 30 gold bars, I only had one, so I had to ride all the way back and honestly I was at 60K and it's pretty time consuming especially if you ignore the game trying to pull you in, so I said F it and just started grabbing gold bars and it worked.
Please turn off autosave, and always have a save to fall back on.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I might create another save file and pickup $500k bars is that possible?

Already tied up some random and put them on train tracks let the train just steam roll over them. Tied up another random and just threw them in the river. Fed another one to the gators lol

Damn what happened

Dude was sitting on his porch and yelled at me when I rode by

I figured I could just shoot my way out if he had some cronies waiting to rob me...instead he enticed me with the promise of friendship and free food :smh:

As soon as I get in the door, he knocked me out and I could hear him saying some foul stuff...called me his "pet"

Then I woke up somewhere the swamp and my stamina was drained and I was walking funny :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

I figured I could just shoot my way out if he had some cronies waiting to rob me...instead he enticed me with the promise of friendship and free food :smh:

As soon as I get in the door, he knocked me out and I could hear him saying some foul stuff...called me his "pet"

Then I woke up somewhere the swamp and my stamina was drained and I was walking funny :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

:sick:

Deliverance.png

Ayo :lol:

:lol: :smh: :sick:

If you dont **** with westerns I can see some of the tedious aspects of the game turning you off to it. As you progress certain things do get easier like traveling but it will take some time. I grew up on **** like the Dollars Trilogy and Bonanza and I peaked at Young Gunz so this tedious stuff is fun for me alot of the time

guys, don't ruin your experience with exploits and hints...

make sure you clean your guns
select high velocity or split point ammo when you choose your weapon
make sure you upgrade your campsite from the ledger
talk to the people at camp
do the chores

oh also, once you max out one horse, get another one and max it out too just in case the unthinkable happens

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom