Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I've been trying to drag people for that one horse challenge but it never seems to work.

easiest way is to go to the middle of the map (flatland)

grab one of them dudes who act all extra when you walk up to their camp (usually isolated) drag him away from main roads.

if anyone sees you dragging someone they will attack you automatically lol

you can ride around in a big circle until you get the required distance.

as far as the KKK

there are multiple random encounters

my first, i was running through the forrest on my horse (i dont always follow trails)

and ran into two dudes carring a wooden cross. i started them and they dropped the cross ontop of themselves. both died.

the "leader" (grand dragon) was like "OH ****" then i shot him in the face 12 times (dual wield)

#Everytime

when i popped the last group of them, yaboy authur was like "hooded vermin rat bastards" lol

i saw a clip on twitter of a dude who tossed a stick of dynamite PERFECTLY in the middle and killed the entire group (like 12 guys) at once

easiest way to kill 9 predators from horseback (horseman challenge) is to shoot gators in the swamp. they wont chase you.

3.8% in and this joint is SLOW ... The controls are not intuitive and they need to do a better job on a tutorial ... Wolves killed me like 12 times cuz I didnt know how to run lol ...

Is there anything I should do prior to talking to these people at the camp? I already took out the Driscoll gang sans Colm ...

You know what this game needs?? A moment like this

RDR had tooooo many feel moments in it. I feel like gtav lost the juice a little bit. Not the ability to make dope, fun games; with beautiful scenes and crazy action...but the feels...idk...it's different. And definitely the comedy aspect. All of the random comments and jokes, while still some funny stuff...it's different. Maybe different writers.

I just finished RDR again on Saturday. It aged impeccably. Like vino. Still incredible. Still emotional. The story..the action. True classics last forever.

RDR had tooooo many feel moments in it. I feel like gtav lost the juice a little bit. Not the ability to make dope, fun games; with beautiful scenes and crazy action...but the feels...idk...it's different. And definitely the comedy aspect. All of the random comments and jokes, while still some funny stuff...it's different. Maybe different writers.

I just finished RDR again on Saturday. It aged impeccably. Like vino. Still incredible. Still emotional. The story..the action. True classics last forever.

I’m def gonna go back and play RDR whenever I beat this game bc I never actually beat it!

we eating good at camp tonight, 14lb Catfish
wsyHRnK.png

0_0.jpg

Damn, I just strolled past a brotha hanging from a noose in a tree...... this game really went for that ultra realism :wow:

bro what?

lol i thought i was doing it with a 6lbs10oz salmon caught in the clear pristine fresh mountain water with crisp sunshine........
pulled that monster out of the Kamassa River using cricket bait, Javier taught me, said it's best in the early morning or at dawn when the bugs are out

Wanted to ask this does this game has that Gold, Silver, and Bronze ranking system (Missions) that Grand Theft Auto V has?

I got into bar fight after robbing a train with Marston and a couple of guys.
I tried getting a room at the bar but for some reason two guys had a problem with me doing so. Dudes started mouthing off after I kept trying to purchase the room and mentioning the lil lick we just hit... I sensed they wanted smoke, but ima laid back Cowboy ya feel me, I don't want no trouble :lol:
I proceeded to walk away from the bar when one of the dudes hits me, the next thing I know it's two on one. I squab wit them for a good lil sec then I dropped one, it shocked me :rofl:
I guess me knocking one of the guys out pissed the other one off and he started shooting at me.... I had to lay that man down in the bar b :pimp:

Last edited:
Since it is part of the story I'll put it in spoilers, but the foreshadowing in this game is great!
I like how agent Ross(the dude that has John killed in RDR1) interrupted Jacks fishing trip with Arthur to threaten them and Jack interrupts Ross' fishing trip to kill him

Back
Top Bottom